What's new

Easy Choco Mind Melters

FletchF.Fletch

420club
This is a quick easy way to make tasty, Strong edibles. 3 ingredients, 1 heat resistant bowl, 1 spoon, and a Toaster Oven, and an ice cube tray or candy mold.

2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
4 Tablespoons Chocolate

Place ingredients together in a Pyrex bowl. Heat Toaster or Oven to 250. Allow ingredients to melt, opening to stir a few times until the melted liquid is uniformly blended.

Pour melted mix into ice cube trays or candy molds, and put in the freezer for 30-45 minutes to set. Pop out of tray/mold and Enjoy!

You can also add a Tablespoon of Honey to sweeten if needed, more likely with Dark Chocolate. The recipe is really versatile and the ingredient amounts can be adjusted easily. Big thing is not to overheat or burn. I used some Holiday Hershey's for these.

These are Melts, so they should be kept Refrigerated.
1226211156a.jpg

jolynnaragon

This is a quick easy way to make tasty, Strong edibles. 3 ingredients, 1 heat resistant bowl, 1 spoon, and a Toaster Oven, and an ice cube tray or candy mold.

2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
4 Tablespoons Chocolate

Place ingredients together in a Pyrex bowl. Heat Toaster or Oven to 250. Allow ingredients to melt, opening to stir a few times until the melted liquid is uniformly blended.

Pour melted mix into ice cube trays or candy molds, and put in the freezer for 30-45 minutes to set. Pop out of tray/mold and Enjoy!

You can also add a Tablespoon of Honey to sweeten if needed, more likely with Dark Chocolate. The recipe is really versatile and the ingredient amounts can be adjusted easily. Big thing is not to overheat or burn. I used some Holiday Hershey's for these.

These are Melts, so they should be kept Refrigerated. slope game
View attachment 18024639
These look so chocolicious and tasty.

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Thanks @jolynnaragon , you should make some. It could not be easier.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Today it's a mix of White Chocolate and Dark Chocolate (slightly blooming) plus a bit of Vanilla and Cinnamon. Melted in a saucepan over Low heat.

Nannymouse

Thanks, edibles are awesome!

I've done similar, just using canna butter or canna coconut oil. Double boiler works well, but a very low setting on the stovetop, with very attentive stirring works for the 'melting in' part. Have not ever done it with chocolates, just the pb. Mostly because edibles for me, are a 'good night' thing...chocolate seems to interfere with getting to sleep. But, if i ever got into daytime edibles, the chocolate or even cocoa powder would be tried.

BrassNwood

Veteran
You should check out Kat's use of Lecithin with Coconut oil. "Liposomal Encapsulation" Add 20% lecithin.
It does so many things. It will smooth and further homogenize your mixture. It also increases Bioavailability and you get more from less. Third up is the lack of Tolerance build. This oil hits hard every day without fail.

I found her oil 10 years ago after 3 rounds of Colon surgeries left me with a belly full of Adhesions that feel like a hand in my guts squeezing and ripping a handful out through my navel.

This oil turns that off like flipping a light switch. It's just gone and stays gone for 24 hours. While it has a great medical use it is also one of the best edible oil recipes for the shear strength per drop it gives.
Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes
5 grams of Hash
1 tablespoon Coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon Lecithin (Any kind) (powder and Liquid blend best)
Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
Freeze (optional improves mouth feel)
Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
Done
Now add your Chocolate and continue building your Treat.
The short processing makes this a very upbeat and wide awake stone.

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Thanks @BrassNwood !! I have been telling myself for ages "Gotta get some lecithin." Even eyed a big jar at the Natural foods store last time I was there. Also going to clean up my recipe for Gummies.

These Chocolates are made with chips or bars that contain lecithin, so that adds some. Can't wait to bump the Oil up a few more notches.

FletchF.Fletch

420club
image.jpeg

Yesterday.

image.jpeg

Today.

Pot full of Pot. Add Oil, heat on low (turning the heat source off every few minutes once things have heated up) for 45-60 minutes while stirring to work in the oil and break up the Herb, and be careful to warm without really cooking. Then add enough water to cover without being too close to the top and boil for 60 minutes stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let sit for 24 hours. Strain through cheesecloth, refrigerate to separate Oil from water, and you have got It.

I used to boil first then add Oil. This is stronger.