What's new

East coast sour diesel grow

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Nah it’s cool, I wouldn’t be doing something right if I didn’t have some salty haters on my threads. What better word for people that choose to comment only to start shit with me. Misery loves company! I woke up to people talking shit about pics I posted weeks ago, people just looking to drag me into arguments on here. I said my piece, the proof is in the smoke. I’ll keep doing my thing and posting pics of all my sour cuts regardless. Keep watching the threads, you guys motivate me to keep doing better 😉 If you don’t like it, don’t watch my threads so closely, it’s simple. To the people always talking shit and never leaving any positive comments or likes 🖕

Last edited:
Well sorry if I came off like a douche bag, that wasn’t my intention brother. I still believe the cloney and notsodog are BOTH solid representations of the real sour diesel. I have never ever stated my ECSD was the real sour diesel at any point, it just has the flavor and smell and look of the sour I used to get, that is all. As I’m sure lots of people know, the sour came from a bag seed, which makes it a herm, and even AJ himself said there were tons of seeds the sour has produced over the years, so I’m sure a lot of those real Albany type cuts are related if not all bag seeds of the original. The cloney is definitely legit, I’ve smoked it, and from what I’ve seen/read on smoke reports and pics, the Notsodog looks like real sour diesel as well. My ECSD is just a backcross of that legend and was just something really nice that was a solid representation of sour to me, nothing more. Also you posted 2 veg plants on that thread, not a single flower or flowering plant, how do you know what real sour is with that logic? I never discredited you either so not sure where this comment is coming from. We all can sit here and poke holes in each others theories and plants, but at the end of the day, it’s just theories unless you personally popped the sour diesel seed, you have no ground to stand on with what’s real and what’s not, nor do I. Fair enough?
It's all good brother I didn't take it to heart and I appreciate you saying that. No bad blood here! Albany/ AJ/ Cloney is the original and it's great in its own way. But it was different than the Sours making it's way here. And I'm not pinning you as claiming something that's not true. I was more saying that it's tough to tell the "real" sour even if you have all the cuts! Basically it boils down to what we remember, and let's face it human memories aren't good, especially 10,15, 20 years later. I can be wrong and will accept when I am.

I said the same thing, I don't care which sour is "real" I just want the one we had. But it appears the one we had was it. Will I find it again? I hope so. All signs point to the real Chaco/Hunter Mtn/JP as the one we had. But it's a mystery since so many cuts and seeds have taken over the landscape.

Oh I agree man I only could find those 2 veg pics from 14 years ago, and it's nothing to go by. I did take your guys tips tho and start posting recent grows.

I agree with you on not knowing the real one, I'm just a connoisseur who loves the classics. I didn't pop the seeds and just now have a sour to grow. But I do have lots of experience with the early sours.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

It's all good brother I didn't take it to heart and I appreciate you saying that. No bad blood here! Albany/ AJ/ Cloney is the original and it's great in its own way. But it was different than the Sours making it's way here. And I'm not pinning you as claiming something that's not true. I was more saying that it's tough to tell the "real" sour even if you have all the cuts! Basically it boils down to what we remember, and let's face it human memories aren't good, especially 10,15, 20 years later. I can be wrong and will accept when I am.

I said the same thing, I don't care which sour is "real" I just want the one we had. But it appears the one we had was it. Will I find it again? I hope so. All signs point to the real Chaco/Hunter Mtn/JP as the one we had. But it's a mystery since so many cuts and seeds have taken over the landscape.

Oh I agree man I only could find those 2 veg pics from 14 years ago, and it's nothing to go by. I did take your guys tips tho and start posting recent grows.

I agree with you on not knowing the real one, I'm just a connoisseur who loves the classics. I didn't pop the seeds and just now have a sour to grow. But I do have lots of experience with the early sours.
Well, it’s out there, it may not stink quite like it used to, but grow it well, and it will be quite smelly and tasty regardless! I for one am glad the smell died down a bit, it was too damn risky back in the day. You can always have a cut if you want, what I meant by the stick around thing was we were trying to make sure you were actually a grower and not the feds 🤣. You are welcome to a cut when mine root up, that’s what this damn site was intended for was community, not people always arguing. Enjoy your day ✌️

Nah it’s cool, I wouldn’t be doing something right if I didn’t have some haters. I woke up to people talking shit about pics I posted weeks ago, people just looking to drag me into arguments on here. I said my piece, the proof is in the smoke. I’ll keep doing my thing and posting pics of all my sour cuts regardless. Keep watching the threads, you guys motivate me to keep doing better 💪
A wise man once told me "be like a duck, just let that shit wash over you like water." Definitely doing something right if you get some haters. It seems negativity online is the easiest way for people to let off steam, whether right or wrong. I'm guilty of it too. Sometimes ya just gotta rise above the naysayers.

I appreciate the work all you guys are doing and I appreciate you for hunting down so many cuts. Your work isn't going unnoticed so keep doing what you love. At the end of the day, we create our own happiness...so as long as your fulfilled with yourself, that's what matters. Keep on trucking brother 🤙🏻

Well, it’s out there, it may not stink quite like it used to, but grow it well, and it will be quite smelly and tasty regardless! I for one am glad the smell died down a bit, it was too damn risky back in the day. You can always have a cut if you want, what I meant by the stick around thing was we were trying to make sure you were actually a grower and not the feds 🤣. You are welcome to a cut when mine root up, that’s what this damn site was intended for was community, not people always arguing. Enjoy your day ✌️
Yeah I see that my intro was kinda sketch looking back on it now 🤣 I had too many run ins & close calls with the law back in the day which is why I had to let my Sours go. It's why all the stinky strains are mostly gone. So I apologize for coming in hot like the fuzz- those dicks can kick rocks. Sad that we're still the enemy to those clowns, even in a legal state 🙄

I appreciate that brother and maybe I can help point the finger on some of these Sours. I'm no expert and wasn't part of the original crew, but I've seen it growing and smoked it enough times to pinpoint it. Let's be real....pictures are the worst way to say "that's the real one."

Plus maybe some of you guys can be the feedback crew on these skunks I just picked up and help verify that these are the real deal.

Thanks for the chat brother, this is what the community is and was always about. 💪💪

As AJ would say, it wouldn’t be sour if it didn’t make a bunch of people sour lol. Lemme see those skunk pics bro 👀. You got me fully erect 🤣
Exactly! 🤣🤣🤣

Haha these are the latest pics from the skunk but haven't updated my thread yet.

This one was labeled as "90s Super Skunk" but it looks like the 1990 first release of Sensi Seeds Super Skunk. Only leaves that look similar from all of the SS photos I can find are the Mass Super Skunk. The leaves scream sativa dominant but the growth structure looks like the indica dominant Skunk #1 x Afghani.

Attachments

• 20240527_161421.jpg
    20240527_161421.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • 20240520_231038.jpg
    20240520_231038.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • 20240524_111558.jpg
    20240524_111558.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • SS .jpg
    SS .jpg
    2 MB · Views: 3
  • 20240527_161505.jpg
    20240527_161505.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • 20240527_161337.jpg
    20240527_161337.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • 20240527_161412.jpg
    20240527_161412.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • 20240527_161245.jpg
    20240527_161245.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240525_113853_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240525_113853_Chrome.jpg
    866 KB · Views: 3
This is the "Roadkill" Skunk clone. 40+ year old clone only, sativa dominant skunk, before Skunk#1 was released. She traveled a few states to get here and wasn't happy after the trip. I stripped her down and now she is just starting to pop some 5 blade leaves again.

I also picked up some '79 FL heirloom skunk s1 & some Southern Super Skunk ('79 x '81) regular seeds from Sunshine State, and got a free pack of Swamp Skunk 47. Could be a bust since they have a questionable background, but it's worth a shot since I only paid $100 for 33 seeds.

My plan is to run the 90 SS, RKS, '79 S1 & the Chaco cut this next run for a stink -off and see who puts out the rankest smell & taste 🦨

Attachments

• 20240520_230931.jpg
    20240520_230931.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
  • 20240527_163438.jpg
    20240527_163438.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • 20240527_163356.jpg
    20240527_163356.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Latest posts