What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

dusseldorf airport and scene

txuck

Im going to dusseldorf for work next week, i will travel with 5 grs and i want to know if they check u with dogs when u arrive at the airport...
I remember at berlin they had a dog and they check us and didnt find the weed and hash... :joint: how bad is the legal situation there?? is legal for your own consume??
anyway i would like to know a nice place for a beer or sushi in downtown dusseldorf, near central station..
thanks a lot
agur:abduct:

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Hi Txuck :)

i would advise you not to bring weed in through airports in germany... i'm not from düsseldorf but i know a few growers around there, in this area there is a very good scene of indoor-growers... but i sent you a pm with more information ;)

have a good time in düsseldorf :) greetings from spain :D

txuck

Thanks sideshow bob... espero que disfrutes de la feria de leganes,, saludos a Jardi y mr.t... una pena no poder compartir unos cogollos de grapefruit y reina madre..
Un saludo
agur

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Thanks sideshow bob... espero que disfrutes de la feria de leganes,, saludos a Jardi y mr.t... una pena no poder compartir unos cogollos de grapefruit y reina madre..
Un saludo
agur

Gracias, les voy a dar tus saludos y fumaremos uno a ti salud :)

H

Hazyfontazy

i was thinking of a quick party in dusseldorf ,,,

whats the bar scene like ? any sorts of coffeshops ? how much is a beer ?

(info for ukers, ryanair fly to dusseldorf and you can find the flights for a penny each way ,just subscribe to their mailing list )

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
i was thinking of a quick party in dusseldorf ,,,

whats the bar scene like ? any sorts of coffeshops ? how much is a beer ?

(info for ukers, ryanair fly to dusseldorf and you can find the flights for a penny each way ,just subscribe to their mailing list )

Hey Hazy :)

Haven't read you in awhile ( i think last time 06 under my old nick "philosopher" about the nyc diesel grapefruit pheno ;) ) hope all is well for you...

there are no coffeeshops in Düsseldorf but it's very close to the dutch border (about half an hour drive)... on beer i can't really comment - though i'm german i don't like beer... but it really depends on what beer you buy where - would say it can be anything between 50 cents and 5 euros...

greetigs to uk

Cannanatic

Moinsen txuck,

i think when you fly just inside the EU it should be no problem.But D-Airport is one of the biggest airports in germany- so they will have also big security/police.
By my own experience- I flown from Cologne to Spain and return, i was never controlled by police, there is no passport check. They only check for bombs and weapons.

But there ist still an element of risk which remains, they(the police) check normaly most of flys from southern america with dogs, in order to get the cocain smugglers.. but no one can guarantee you, that they won't be there, to check you..

My Asian Girlfriend told me that a good and cheap place to eat shushi are in the schadow acarden.

The place is called:
Maruyasu
Schadowstr. 11, 40211 Düsseldorf

greetz from PM aka Cannanatic
For the Ruhrpott Stammtisch from the HempCastle(Hanfburg)

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Moinsen txuck,

i think when you fly just inside the EU it should be no problem.But D-Airport is one of the biggest airports in germany- so they will have also big security/police.
By my own experience- I flown from Cologne to Spain and return, i was never controlled by police, there is no passport check. They only check for bombs and weapons.

But there ist still an element of risk which remains, they(the police) check normaly most of flys from southern america with dogs, in order to get the cocain smugglers.. but no one can guarantee you, that they won't be there, to check you..

My Asian Girlfriend told me that a good and cheap place to eat shushi are in the schadow acarden.

The place is called:
Maruyasu
Schadowstr. 11, 40211 Düsseldorf

greetz from PM aka Cannanatic
For the Ruhrpott Stammtisch from the HempCastle(Hanfburg)

Moinsen Para :)

Good to see around iCmag man... i received your mail, thanks mate ;) I'll answer as soon as i have news from txuck...

hope all is good in your neck of the woods! are you still growin that new zealand? was very impressed by this one... i'm mighty fine in spain, hope some of you folks come by and visit me someday... we could organize a small meeting between hanfburg and cannabiscafe.net (spanish forum) - would be fun :)

have a good time my friend and why not stick around a little in icmag? there's lot of great stuff to see on this site ;) (if you want i can send you a pile of interesting links ;) )

Cannanatic

thanx for the nice introduction!

Yes still growing NewZealand, yes she is nice, but Sweet'n'SourDiesel is one of the nicests strains that i ever grow and smoke. So thanx for creating this beautiful and tasty strain...

Sideshow-Bob said:
there's lot of great stuff to see on this site (if you want i can send you a pile of interesting links )
Yeaah that would be great:abduct:

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
thanx for the nice introduction!

Yes still growing NewZealand, yes she is nice, but Sweet'n'SourDiesel is one of the nicests strains that i ever grow and smoke. So thanx for creating this beautiful and tasty strain...

Yeaah that would be great:abduct:

Danke für die Blumen :D

Ich werd dir die links heute abend zusammenstellen und auf die hushmail addy schicken (ich denke du kannst die pm funktion noch nicht nutzen...)

liebe grüße

S

spliphy

enjoy Dusseldorf

enjoy Dusseldorf

spent my kindergarten years here...visited family friends here too some time ago...sorry can't help you...seems as Bob "has your back" though..all the best:joint:

ChaloChile

Trying luck!

Trying luck!

Sideshow-Bob, soy de chile y actualmente vivo en suiza. estoy de visita a mi novia que trabaja en una revista de moda, y esta todo el día trabajando y yo aburrido. hemos tratado de conseguir weed rica por todos lados pero nadie parece fumar, o se hacen los que no saben de nada. estoy por 2 semanas mas aca en Düsseldorf y quería saber si todavía tiene conexiones acá en la cuidad, te lo agradecería millones!!!

de antemano mil gracias!!!
pd: se que el post es viejo, estoy probando suerta, ya que no tengo ningun otro recurso aca en Düsseñdorf!! SALU2!

Hi Txuck :)

i would advise you not to bring weed in through airports in germany... i'm not from düsseldorf but i know a few growers around there, in this area there is a very good scene of indoor-growers... but i sent you a pm with more information ;)

have a good time in düsseldorf :) greetings from spain :D

Latest posts

Latest posts