What's new

Drumskinz Spicy Pepperoni Grow

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 days ago my wife and I made these Dilly Beans...I kinda screwed up a little on the first batch of seven...each quart jar was suppose to get 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper...my old timers kicked in and I put a full teaspoon in each qt...so I definitely labeled those as hot...when I open one in a while like prolly 6 weeks from now...I'll see just how hot they are...some of the beans got a lttle large but I think they will pickle just fine View attachment 19066712
you are way ahead of the gardening curve… nice job

Drumskinz

So there's about 20 quarts of Salsa brewing in the pot...between myself, my wife and Chunky were got it all processed yesterday...the knife wielding and food processor things that we were...gonna let it come to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes...then pour the salsa through a colander to remove most of the liquid...next cook down that liquid to get it a bit thicker...add it back in... and finally add thick Big Mama Paste tomato sauce to it to the consistency of Tostitos Salsa then process in the canner...should get around 40 pints hopefully
20240926_111850.jpg

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
So there's about 20 quarts of Salsa brewing in the pot...between myself, my wife and Chunky were got it all processed yesterday...the knife wielding and food processor things that we were...gonna let it come to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes...then pour the salsa through a colander to remove most of the liquid...next cook down that liquid to get it a bit thicker...add it back in... and finally add thick Big Mama Paste tomato sauce to it to the consistency of Tostitos Salsa then process in the canner...should get around 40 pints hopefully View attachment 19073465
Dood, I came home and after a a few joints took a 12 hour nap.... I don't know how you keep going.

did you try that Bloomington Headband???

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So there's about 20 quarts of Salsa brewing in the pot...between myself, my wife and Chunky were got it all processed yesterday...the knife wielding and food processor things that we were...gonna let it come to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes...then pour the salsa through a colander to remove most of the liquid...next cook down that liquid to get it a bit thicker...add it back in... and finally add thick Big Mama Paste tomato sauce to it to the consistency of Tostitos Salsa then process in the canner...should get around 40 pints hopefully View attachment 19073465
You could swan dive into that pot !

Drumskinz

Dood, I came home and after a a few joints took a 12 hour nap.... I don't know how you keep going.

did you try that Bloomington Headband???
Not yet…was gonna after dinner last night with my neighbor but we took a nap too!!! If I stop Chunky I don’t think I could get started again… Don’t know how many more miles are left on this ole engine

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts