What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

DONT! use Greenhouse long flowring powder

quate:
"Our experts have just informed us that they recently encountered the same problem using Calcium + Long Flowering. '

theres an issue with their Calcium formula.
greenhouse informed me they will change the calcium formula, but untill they do-dont use it.
i personally lost faith in their product line-its been around for 4 years, and only now they found the problem?
not to mention they advice flowring landraces with 1.8 EC..seriously?
a better option is Bionova long flowring, at 50% dosing.
Peace

goingrey

There is no calcium in the long flowering feed from Greenhouse.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS

Total Nitrogen [N] 18%
10% Nitrate Nitrogen
8% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
Soluble Phosphorus Pentoxide [P 2 O 5] 12%
Soluble Phosphorus Pentoxide [K 2 O] 18%
Soluble Magnesium Oxide [Mg] 2%
Soluble Boron 0.02%
Soluble Copper (as chelate from EDTA) [Cu] 0.04%
Soluble Iron (as chelate from EDTA) [Fe] 0.1%
Soluble Manganese (as chelate from EDTA) [Mn] 0.05%
Soluble Molybdenum [Mo] 0.01%
Soluble Zinc (as chelate from EDTA) [Zn] 0.01%

The Calcium is another product. I think they are saying there is some issue with the combination of the two. Not sure what that issue is? Do you know? And if you are using tap water you don't need the calcium anyway in many places.

50% of the suggested dose seems to be pretty good irrespective of the brand. Depends on the amount of light and everything though.

Anyhow, that stuff is so in much overpriced. Just do a Google search for 18 12 18 fertilizer. Greenhouse feeding is selling a pound of that stuff for the price of a 25kg bag...
Just regular agriculture fertilizer as all of their salt based ferts. A giant rip-off.

goingrey

Anyhow, that stuff is so in much overpriced. Just do a Google search for 18 12 18 fertilizer. Greenhouse feeding is selling a pound of that stuff for the price of a 25kg bag...
Just regular agriculture fertilizer as all of their salt based ferts. A giant rip-off.
Which one? I could only find Ferty 3 Mega from Haurt-Manna but the constituents are different (and seems to be sold out everywhere so I couldn't check the price).