What's new

Dogs should NOT be this big!!!!!!

BadTicket said:
Damn, imagine that humpin yer leg, it's easy if you try :bashhead:

Leg humping. Ah yes. But with some proper lube it would not be a problem. As usual i recommend extra crunchy peanut butter. If the doggy gets tired he can always lick it off.......ooooohh. :eek:

Bob Labla

PhenoMenal said:
zorba.jpg

Doesnt look all that big in that picture but thats probably because theres nothing next to it to compare it to

you would think that till you realize the grass is over 6 inches long :bashhead:

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

the Egyptians had these dogs back then. my mom x boyfriend had a massive that weight about 215 pounds he was taller than me standing on 2 feet and im 6-1, solid blue grey, the dog had what looked like water balloons for paws, it was a total beast. they are fairly expensive dogs. my moms x flew it out to arizonia 2 breed with a awesome male massive but it got bit by a rattle snake and died. he's head was so damn big. and some many wrinkles.

Last edited:

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
resinryder said:
Here's one of my "English" Mastiff's as a pup.

Man thats an awesome looking dog... I wonder if big dogs like those are high maintenance? And good for indoor dogs?

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
I am thinking a few of ya'll have big and tall confused. Irish Wolfhounds are tall, but certainly not large. Pretty skinny dogs, albeit very very damn tall. And Scottish Deerhounds, same thing applies.
Now Zorba, he was large.

I believe slightly over 350 lbs. Although Cloe now holds the record, I believe, for the heaviest dog. 365 lbs, and 8 feet 5 inches from nose to tail, a Tibetan Mastiff....man where can I get one of these!!!

I would love to have an enormous dog, the bigger the better. My ideal dog, I would be able to ride. How cool would that be??

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
Tarkus said:
I am thinking a few of ya'll have big and tall confused. Irish Wolfhounds are tall, but certainly not large. Pretty skinny dogs, albeit very very damn tall. And Scottish Deerhounds, same thing applies.
Now Zorba, he was large.

I believe slightly over 350 lbs. Although Cloe now holds the record, I believe, for the heaviest dog. 365 lbs, and 8 feet 5 inches from nose to tail, a Tibetan Mastiff....man where can I get one of these!!!

I would love to have an enormous dog, the bigger the better. My ideal dog, I would be able to ride. How cool would that be??

Damn haha I would love to ride around on a dog.
But I'm 6'4 245lbs :\ And I only have a golden retriever....she doesn't like it when I try and saddle up

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
When I worked at a vet, I met an extremely beautiful 210 lbs Neapolitan Mastiff/Roman Rottweiler mix. He was blue and tan, Rott markings but Neapolitan blue. That was one of the best dogs I have ever seen, and talk about a love. I bent down to get eye level with the big guy and pet him, and he about swallowed my glasses licking me. The owner came in with his 4 year old daughter riding him, which they (dog and daughter) both loved. Wish I could have gotten a picture, as he was one of the best looking dogs I have ever seen in my life, photo or in person.

Last edited: