What's new

Discount Clone Club

Hydro8

I called these guys last spring 2019, they said they were closing shop because the city of Longmont changed the zoning.

I am not a lawyer but I doubt they can currently send clones legally. I am suspicious that someone might of picked up there dropped domain and are trying to get people to western union money to them. ? just a thought.

From reviews and a few comments they used to get their genetics from lower grade seed banks and they were not that great. I was interested by their large menu when they were in business.

Defacto

From what you say Hydro8, it seems best to avoid them altogether.

I can't get over not being able to get high quality seeds and clones in Colorado.

Hydro8

From what you say Hydro8, it seems best to avoid them altogether.

I can't get over not being able to get high quality seeds and clones in Colorado.

Idono ? I defiantly would not western union them money from their website I would need a psychical clone before I handed out cash.
I would try their BubbaKush or a couple of others they had had but they told me they were shut down and not real hopeful for a new location last spring.

Bushtit

I had some great bug free clones from Denver Clone Store.. I got mostly Ethos genetics at the time, but their menu seems to have more variety now (on Leafly). I grew Blueberry Headband, Colin's Mandarin Temple, member OG, Durban Kush. $25 a pop. Limit 6 per customer/day.