What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Czech/ Slovakia Law Change-Start 1. Aug 2015

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i have read this in the new medijuana magazin :)

[/FONT]awesome news from [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Czech/ Slovakia

a law change which start is the first august 2015 make it easier possible to become cannabis patient card.
another point is the price at the pharmacies. now the price is 10-11€, after 1.08.2015 the highest allowed pharmacy price for med weed is 2,50€ by law !:dance013:
the third point is the quantity. the allowed amount is 180g / month per patient !
and not more only 30g.

:groupwave:
[/FONT]

LEF

Veteran
So a law that works in czech republic works in slovakia ?

Makes me wonder why they are separated.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
So a law that works in czech republic works in slovakia ?

Makes me wonder why they are separated.

Makes me wonder if someone is mistaken, they are totally separate countries now. I think it might just be Czech law.

burmese

Slovakia is still illegal and even this is true in czech republic you cant grow there and you cant buy weed from pharmacy because there isnt any reserves and no functional system of licence to buy and smoke
and dont forget that last year czech police even closed every growshops in there //literally//

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes it's only at czech. a pity but nevertheless great news.
sorry for the mistake. was a bit beside me as i've done the posting:)

LEF

Veteran
Slovakia is still illegal and even this is true in czech republic you cant grow there and you cant buy weed from pharmacy because there isnt any reserves and no functional system of licence to buy and smoke
and dont forget that last year czech police even closed every growshops in there //literally//

Growshop? But what about growshops for indoor gardening ? Is cannabis really the only thing people use grow equipment for ? I figure it might be the most popular... But people should be allowed to buy lights to grow indoor tomatoes.

koles[cz]

Growshop? But what about growshops for indoor gardening ? Is cannabis really the only thing people use grow equipment for ? I figure it might be the most popular... But people should be allowed to buy lights to grow indoor tomatoes.

There was a huge police raid focused on growshops one and half year ago. It affected almost all these businesses, some were closed and some survived. Number of people charged, dunno if somebody really went to prison (maybe if finished product was found). As the court trials are still closing, the police has to return siezed goods in many cases (sigh).. It was just a crippling blow for the industry, as there are even more shops nowadays :) They just need to comply with the law and sell only legal products. Of course the lamps, soil and other equipment was/is/will be legal to sell.

Latest posts

Latest posts