What's new

CUTTLE FISH INFO

dmt

Veteran
supposed to be an elite cut.......any info or experience with it?

i made this thread in the strains and hybrid forum with no luck yet, thought id try here.....

any info green supreme or big bag or breeder brad.......?

i have access to the cut, and heard its a real rks........

is it worth me adding it to the stable? peace, d

bigbag

Veteran
u mean Cuddlefish ? hehe, yes ive seen, grown and smoked it. also had a Cuttlefish x Blowfish that was really dank. RKS... no but Cuddlefish is a nice example of a very old 80's California Hashplant. if u like hashplants then the Cuddlefish is worthy. dry/hash tasting, very potent and big yields. the hash from it is perfect, smells/smokes like hash should...
similar to Z and Champagne, but a bit richer

bigbag

Veteran
its a old school hashbud, dry, hashy taste. skunky and potent its def a worthy med strain. the bud is a solid hashy indica and the hash from it is classic...

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
if its anything close like old school champagne then i'd say hell yeah add it to the stable..
the champagne is solid

bigbag

Veteran
a bit more research has led me 2 believe that the Cuddlefish may in fact b a old school Super Skunk selection... at any rate it is a potent, fuelly, skunky indica dom and makes really nice hash

dmt

Veteran
lol ya talked to the guy with it, then another guy who just got it and ya, its a super skunk circa 1990. i gram nug in the car in a film vile and the whole cab reeks like a grow. very stoked now for this one, thanks for the feedback, d

BC*Dankster*

I know its been a Long time, but anyone still have the Cuddlefish cut? Im wondering if this is my long lost love from the mid 90's !

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't keep the cuddle. But I did outcrops to the best male possible

On the flipside. I just got a mom of the 90s hp they grew on the sunshine coast for decades.

If you want some cuddle fish f-1 beans for free just dm me. You will find what you are looking for

mm

RobertFripp

Cuddlefish Hashplant is the sister to Puck/Skelly Hashplant.

Both of these cuts came from Nevils Hashplant from the Seed Bank in the late 80s. It is not Super Skunk.

Dominion Seed Company had a strain called Local Skunk, and it had both Cuddlefish, and Skelly Hashplant in it.

Dominion Seed company had several crosses using the OLD 80s Sk1 crossed with the Skelly female. His stuff was also killer and very potent.

Puck is also known as Skelly. Skelly was found in 1989. I believe the Cuddlefish was also found around the same time. But Cuddlefish, and Skelly/Puck are sisters.

Both come from breeding Pacific Northwest Hashplant x NL1 then getting a Male from the cross, and breeding it back into the PNWHP mother. PNWHP has been around since the early 80s. Nevil called this cross Hashplant. He also had an F1 cross of just the PNWHP x NL1 and it had no name.

Bob Hemphill/Crickets, and Cicada released some crosses of the old Nevils Hashplant back in April with both Skelly, and PNWHP backcrosses. And they sold out in 5 minutes. Literally. So many people wanted them, they made the servers crash, They were very limited. Only about 150 packs of each. He also crossed the NL1/Puck with Lebanese, Nepali, Sensi Star. They were available at SeedsHereNow, Seed Source, James Bean Company. Labyrinth Seed Company. I think thats it. They were supplied to the seed vendors on different days.
My buddy got some packs of the PNWHP x Puck/NL1 Back cross 1, Sensi Star x Puck/NL1BC1, Nepali x Puck/Puck/NL1 bc1. He made all kinds of seeds with these this growing season. None of it was seedless this year as he open pollinated 2 packs of each in different locations as to not mix them up, but next year will be seedless. I wanted to get the Puck x Puck/NL1 but they old out the fastest.

Some of the PNWHP x Puck/NL1 Bc1 got huge for pure Indica plants. Biggest Ive ever seen in 45 years for Indica. A good 6/5 feet tall, and 6-7 feet wide, and they were put out late. If put out early, these plants would get 3-4lbs a plant if taken care of correctly, and given enough soil, sunlight, food and water. And the buzz from all of the crosses, even though loaded with seeds was stifling. Total choke. Better than most seedless.
It took Bob 5 years to make these crosses. This is the best stuff Ive seen in years and years.

This is a few photos of the PNWHP x Puck/NL1 Bc1

All of the crossses used the same MALE. Puck/NL1 BC1

BC1 means Backcross 1.

And a couple seedless bud photos I stole from Bob Hemphills Instagram site.

wTmpvH0.jpg

9AbP2GG.jpg

RMk4XPE.jpg

ur7OwuD.jpg

J2gqhXG.jpg

1665665053865.png

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cuddle fish that subcool brought to canada is back around on the prairies
I did get the cutting. Wasn't my cup of tea vs everything I was collecting in bc. Some Powell river guys shared some pics with me of this bc hashplant I just got. Massive colas. Fast finish. Old school skunky afghani stem rub. Can't wait to dust her with a road-kill male.

mm

Latest posts

Latest posts