What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

CSR Elite Racing Wheels

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello fellow Germans and good day to you all. I'm currently building a new racing rig and have come to the conclusion that my Logitech G27 is no longer going to be my wheel of choice and was going to the source regarding these CSR Wheels.

Damn near all the information I google comes from foreign sources so no wonder you all consider most us Americans wankers since we all know a real racer does not sit on the couch and use a damn controller.

I currently have a Playseat (Dirt 3 Edition) Logi G27 pedals and wheel 73 inch Dlp monitor Bose Lifestyle sound Alienware Area 51-ALX PC as well as a Buttkicker LSE sitting under one corner for the bump so I'm well on my way.

Bottom line is NO INFORMATION is available here in the US regarding the new wheels coming out this year and the cost. I have no problem spending good money for a good product but have always felt retail was for suckers and have always let rich people buy it new grow tired of it then but it for a song :) but we have no outlets here in the USA for used wheels other that EBAY and the like so I have come here to see if any of our member has an outlet they might be willing to share.

I do not speak German but will translate this in addition to my English post. TY all for taking the time to read this and ty all for any help in the future.

Pitch And Wick
Mr.Wags

Hallo Landsleute und guten Tag an euch alle. Ich bin derzeit den Bau eines neuen Renn-Anlage und sind zu dem Schluss, dass meine Logitech G27 ist nicht mehr dabei, meine Rad der Wahl zu sein und wurde zur Quelle in Bezug auf diese CSR-Räder los zu kommen.

Verdammt in der Nähe von all den Informationen, die ich google kommt aus ausländischen Quellen, so kein Wunder, dass Sie alle betrachten die meisten Amerikaner uns Wichser da wir alle wissen, ein echter Rennfahrer nicht auf der Couch sitzen und mit einem verdammt Controller.

Ich habe derzeit eine Playseat (Dirt 3 Edition) Logi G27 Pedale und Räder 73 Zoll DLP Monitor Bose Lifestyle Sound Alienware Area 51 ALX-PC sowie ein Buttkicker LSE sitzt unter einer Ecke für den Bump, damit ich auch auf meinem Weg bin.

Unterm Strich liegen keine Informationen gibt es hier in den USA in Bezug auf die neuen Räder kommen aus diesem Jahr und die Kosten. Ich habe kein Problem auszugeben gutes Geld für ein gutes Produkt, aber habe immer gefühlt, Einzelhandel wurde für Sauger und haben immer lassen reiche Leute kaufen es neue müde werden es dann aber für einen Song :) aber wir haben keine Filialen hier in den USA für Räder verwendet, dass andere eBay und das so wie ich hier, um zu sehen, wenn einer unserer Mitglieder einen Auslass sie bereit sein zu teilen, kommen könnte.

Ich spreche kein Deutsch, sondern wird dies zusätzlich zu meinem englischen Beitrag zu übersetzen. TY alle sich die Zeit nehmen, um diese und alle ty für jede Hilfe in der Zukunft zu lesen.

Pitch und Wick
Mr.Wags

freggle

Veteran
hi

polizei_01_ArtikelQuerKlein.jpg

JuC

hi mrwags : )
good that you left the english text too, google sucks for german translation... ; )

my english isnt very good so i'm not sure what you need excactly...
you search a source for used CSR wheels?
or just more information about the Wheels?

used wheels is same here in germany....ebay. i don't know a special outlet or something..

the best source for information i think is the fanatec dot de homepage? it's in german and english and provides information about their products : )

but maybe i understood you totally wrong, sorry then ; )

your equipment sounds killer, must be really fun to race with that!
i only have a logitech momo, no racing seat etc... but it's fun for me too ; )

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi mrwags : )
good that you left the english text too, google sucks for german translation... ; )

my english isnt very good so i'm not sure what you need excactly...
you search a source for used CSR wheels?
or just more information about the Wheels?

used wheels is same here in germany....ebay. i don't know a special outlet or something..

the best source for information i think is the fanatec dot de homepage? it's in german and english and provides information about their products : )

but maybe i understood you totally wrong, sorry then ; )

your equipment sounds killer, must be really fun to race with that!
i only have a logitech momo, no racing seat etc... but it's fun for me too ; )

TY for the reply my good man. Fanatec as always is dragging their feet on any info on this years new stuff. I've been talking with some of you guys across the pond and feel for now I might send my G27 across the pond and get an Arc Mod. From everything I've read for now this might be the way to go.

freggle ty for the giggle hi back at ya and if by chance you thought I was data surfing for the policia.... :moon: :biggrin:
I've been here a VERY long time.

Be Well
Mr.Wags

TY für die Antwort mein guter Mann. Fanatec ist wie immer ihre Füße auf irgendein Info auf diesem Jahre neue Material ziehen. Ich habe mit einigen von euch über den großen Teich gesprochen und fühle mich für jetzt ich könnte mein G27 über den großen Teich senden und ein Arc-Mod erhalten. Von allem, was habe ich für gelesen jetzt das wäre der Weg zu gehen.

Freggle Ty für die kichern Hallo zurück auf ya und wenn durch Zufall Sie dachte, ich war Surfen für die Policia.... :moon: :biggrin:

Ich habe hier eine sehr lange Zeit.

Gut
Mr.wags

Latest posts

Latest posts