What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Play away Mangiafuoco.

You can fancy yourself a puppeteer but you know that you are lying.

I really want people to think for themselves and appreciate when they speak and vote their heart.

If you can't comprehend the fact that is not my fault.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Play away Mangiafuoco.

You can fancy yourself a puppeteer but you know that you are lying.

I really want people to think for themselves and appreciate when they speak and vote their heart.

If you can't comprehend the fact that is not my fault.
Dude….go canvass somebody else. You are wasting your time on this door.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I disagree, sure there were problems with Twitter but it also did some good. More importantly I don't like that thousands will be out of a good paying job as a result of it failing. I get what you mean but to be fair to Elon, he did try to back out of it but the system wouldn't let him. I suspect his attitude is along the lines of okay fine, I'll still be rich so if I must take this company then I'll run it into the ground and it will be lost or if I'm lucky I'll turn it into something I am happy with. Either way though Twitter as we knew it will be gone What rises in it's place if anything remains to be seen. Did Elon make serious blunders, of course, but I blame everything going on now on those who forced him to honor the offer he made initially.

If you really want to see Musk suffer then you would be better of wishing for Tesla and SpaceX to fail because as long as those keep headed the direction they're headed Musk will likely remain the richest man in the US if not the world. Me personally though I don't want to see either of those companies fail, they hold too much promise for the improvement of society in the future.

I'm not tweaker user. I never will be.. No such thing as a good social media platform. They all sell your data..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use IG. I'm fully aware of their practices with my data. I don't post anything personal on IG. META owns IG.. Most people don't read the fine print lol.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I understood that Instagram was just another face of Facebook.

It's cool if that's your thing but I don't need everything for everyone to see.

I like that others are happy doing it but I wonder what it is really doing to those people who believe in "keeping up with the Jones'".

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IG is nothing more than free commercials for cannabis seed makers lol. This generation is all about social media. Belive me people ar making big bucks off their posts on IG and other sites. These ho's make 100K$ from showing the feet LMAO.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
And again, sir….tell yourself whatever you need to believe. Be advised though…when you start bringing the “forefathers” into your spiel…it signifies that you’ve gone off the deep end. Next up comes references to the constitution…and then the humming of the national anthem. Justice? My god…how old are you again?
Okay now you're just getting to cynical as fuck to even take serious any more. You've convinced yourself that any mention of the forefathers must just be the result of some misplaced patriotic pipe dream or something. Sure maybe some times and for some people it is but in this case no. The whole basis for people coming to North America from Europe was to escape religious persecution after the King basically created a whole new religion with new rules just so he could have more complete control over the people and to be able to divorce his wife with the Churches blessing. Which is the foundation for establishing the separation of Church and state and allowing Freedom of religion. If that being executed perfectly these days? Fuck no, but it doesn't change the historical fact and motivation of the people who created our government.

You're just trying to keep pigeon holing the discussion into your distorted view of politics because when I take the whole right/left paradigm out of it you have no leg left to stand on.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I'm not tweaker user. I never will be.. No such thing as a good social media platform. They all sell your data..
I agree which is why I don't use Tweaker, FakeBook, InstaSham or any of that crap. WWW is my social media. I did just fine before any of those platforms existed and should they all disappear tomorrow it wouldn't change anything for me.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Okay now you're just getting to cynical as fuck to even take serious any more. You've convinced yourself that any mention of the forefathers must just be the result of some misplaced patriotic pipe dream or something. Sure maybe some times and for some people it is but in this case no. The whole basis for people coming to North America from Europe was to escape religious persecution after the King basically created a whole new religion with new rules just so he could have more complete control over the people and to be able to divorce his wife with the Churches blessing. Which is the foundation for establishing the separation of Church and state and allowing Freedom of religion. If that being executed perfectly these days? Fuck no, but it doesn't change the historical fact and motivation of the people who created our government.

You're just trying to keep pigeon holing the discussion into your distorted view of politics because when I take the whole right/left paradigm out of it you have no leg left to stand on.
03063F54-D695-4882-8F8A-FAF6B6EC0426.jpeg
1303D11C-40BB-4F6C-8A63-788241E9A3AD.jpeg

Living in the past fantasyland. A narrative within itself. Tall tales programmed into the children. American Imperialism. Hand over heart and repeat “I pledge allegiance to the flag…” The lies we tell ourselves….

White Washed Bread

It’s so obsolete and unhealthy…and becoming more irrelevant by the passing hours. But yeah….

the founding fathers knew what they were doing. Manifest Destiny…tax and enslave…and fornicate all the pussy

* not cynical. An objective realist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts