What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
HR suffers from a bipolar disorder. It’s hit or miss with him these days. I got to see the Brains in the mid 80s…holy shit! There was nothing like them. Fast and athletic. Incredible musicians/performers. Those first few albums were game changers for me.

Unless there were Nazi skinheads in the crowd….the hardcore scene was friendly. But I remember the Bad Brains (because they went Rasta) had a problem with a gay fronted band out of Texas. Homophobia. That word went around the country fast…and the Brains took a lot of shit for it. Since then they’ve apologized I guess.

I never got to see Fugazi…and to be honest Minor Threat and that straight edge posturing was not my thing. I’ve seen a lot of those straight edge bands (7 seconds etc) but we used to fuck with those with Xs on their hands. It was too judgmental and too militant. Especially when you’re drunk, on acid/dust, and out of your mind. LOL

I’m disappointed in a lot of my old school heroes of my youth. A lot of them have let themselves go.

Still communicate with John Joseph from the Cro-Mags. He’s been clean a long time…doing Iron Man competitions and still putting out new music. I saw his version of the Cro-Mags in a small packed club in San Diego a few years ago. Killed it. First time I’d seen them since ‘86 when they toured with Wendy O and Motörhead. That was a show.
Bad Brains were just brilliant musicians. I used to listen to them in maybe early 80's when my favourite music was punk and reggae. Forgot about them fo4 40 years, but stated listening again a few months ago.

Rediscovered them after looking up plant based meals on youtube. Ended up down a recipe rabbit hole, finding John Joseph and listening to an interview with him. Interesting guy. I'd only vaguely heard of the Cro Mags, and knew nothing about the straight edge scene and ties to Krishna. Has to be commended for turning his life around.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Bad Brains were just brilliant musicians. I used to listen to them in maybe early 80's when my favourite music was punk and reggae. Forgot about them fo4 40 years, but stated listening again a few months ago.

Rediscovered them after looking up plant based meals on youtube. Ended up down a recipe rabbit hole, finding John Joseph and listening to an interview with him. Interesting guy. I'd only vaguely heard of the Cro Mags, and knew nothing about the straight edge scene and ties to Krishna. Has to be commended for turning his life around.
Listen to “Age of Quarrel” classic NYC hardcore. John is real deal.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
To say I am above. I am. But this is no great feat.

If you believe the president is your leader…and expect leadership through example…you can’t be helped. I’m pretty well schooled on leadership. Remain calm…think clearly…act decisively. Your politicians never have to lead by example. In no way shape or form do they. Certainly not my fault or concern.

* you can be an independent voter but you will still get a Blue or a Red. Corpocracy. Blue or Red it’s the same organism. Go Purple!

If you don’t watch the news or participate in the rabble rabble you won’t be able to tell the difference…in which party’s turn it is to preach at you. Try it. I personally have not listened or watched a presidential speech since Bush jr’s war. And that was comedy….although in a dark way.

I live in the Land of Enchantment above a Culture of Make Believe.
Again it's not about politics but rather about crime and punishment and the concept that nobody is above the law. The forefathers set it up that way deliberately because they were escaping a monarchy where the king could pretty much do as he pleased with little fear of consequences. Now a days it's not uncommon for politicians to escape accountability but it usually only succeeds when the people are too distracted and don't demand justice instead of just us. I have no delusions about the nature of our two party system and politicians in general. One of my favorite sayings is "How can you tell when a politician is lying? His lips move."

I get that some people are so discouraged by the two party system that they have given up voting and I recognize that they have that right even if I don't agree with it. If you don't vote then you really don't have any basis to complain about how things turn out. Your lack of voting may have made the difference.

Again though, none of that has to do with the topic of this thread. If Hillary had won and then went on to commit similar crimes to the ones Trump committed I would expect this thread to be titled "Criminal Indictments coming for Clinton" but she didn't so there is no point discussing that.

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I see Orange turd was reinstated on tweaker by Mussolini.. Turd said he will not return to tweaker. It looks like it's going bankrupt after Mussolini's hostile takeover. A 44b$ loss would be sweet to see lol.
I disagree, sure there were problems with Twitter but it also did some good. More importantly I don't like that thousands will be out of a good paying job as a result of it failing. I get what you mean but to be fair to Elon, he did try to back out of it but the system wouldn't let him. I suspect his attitude is along the lines of okay fine, I'll still be rich so if I must take this company then I'll run it into the ground and it will be lost or if I'm lucky I'll turn it into something I am happy with. Either way though Twitter as we knew it will be gone What rises in it's place if anything remains to be seen. Did Elon make serious blunders, of course, but I blame everything going on now on those who forced him to honor the offer he made initially.

If you really want to see Musk suffer then you would be better of wishing for Tesla and SpaceX to fail because as long as those keep headed the direction they're headed Musk will likely remain the richest man in the US if not the world. Me personally though I don't want to see either of those companies fail, they hold too much promise for the improvement of society in the future.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Again it's not about politics but rather about crime and punishment and the concept that nobody is above the law. The forefathers set it up that way deliberately because they were escaping a monarchy where the king could pretty much do as he pleased with little fear of consequences. Now a days it's not uncommon for politicians to escape accountability but it usually only succeeds when the people are too distracted and don't demand justice instead of just us. I have no delusions about the nature of our two party system and politicians in general. One of my favorite sayings is "How can you tell when a politician is lying? His lips move."

I get that some people are so discouraged by the two party system that they have given up voting and I recognize that they have that right even if I don't agree with it. If you don't vote then you really don't have any basis to complain about how things turn out. Your lack of voting may have made the difference.

Again though, none of that has to do with the topic of this thread. If Hillary had won and then went on to commit similar crimes to the ones Trump committed I would expect this thread to be titled "Criminal Indictments coming for Clinton" but she didn't so there is no point discussing that.
And again, sir….tell yourself whatever you need to believe. Be advised though…when you start bringing the “forefathers” into your spiel…it signifies that you’ve gone off the deep end. Next up comes references to the constitution…and then the humming of the national anthem. Justice? My god…how old are you again?

1DE05DF0-CABD-48E4-AA0E-65B92F6771EB.jpeg
044A99D5-A19D-4857-859F-45DF06AC1801.jpeg
F3F7F33E-3204-4CAD-9064-74CECF5206F9.jpeg
E4E3DB8E-ABD2-4762-91CD-A7714669216C.jpeg

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
Musk is simply the man of the hour following the trends, hoarding the cash. There are others.

Three Berries

Musk is going to change Twitter from a left wing echo chamber to an actual integrated usable social app. Already laying off a huge amount of worthless employees. Yet Twitter use went through the roof with the Trump poll.

Lefties don't understand when they limit exchange to just their ideas, you shut out half the country. Not a good position for a Social App.

Musk is showing how the election fraud counting works (Trumps followers were flipping up and down by millions live on screen while the poll was on going)and showing how to eliminate the gross bloated bureaucracy of the Federal Government (told them to show up for an 8 hr day or resign!).

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Reference to our forefathers and the Constitution signify insanity?

Why is that?
….because you don’t really care. You just want something to bitch about. What? You believe yourself to be a freedom protecting patriot too? No. You’re on your electronic device fucking off. Brew some beer.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Believe what you will.

I canvas, I gather signatures, I help people register to vote... why would someone do that if they don't care?

Three Berries

….because you don’t really care. You just want something to bitch about. What? You believe yourself to be a freedom protecting patriot too? No. You’re on your electronic device fucking off.
This war is being fought with electronic media. It is a war of the minds. The control of the Media is changing due to exposure of it's hypocrisy and corruption and the Left is freaking out.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
This war is being fought with electronic media. It is a war of the minds. The control of the Media is changing due to exposure of it's hypocrisy and corruption and the Left is freaking out.
There’s truth in that. Free speech until they don’t like the message. My body my choice until they think they are going to die.

Social media platforms…again I repeat…a propagandist wet dream.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Believe what you will.

I canvas, I gather signatures, I help people register to vote... why would someone do that if they don't care?
….you help people register to vote and then imply how they should vote. That’s what canvassing is….spreading an agenda. I canvassed for Greenpeace in the early 90’s…pretty sure I was attempting to influence a cause.

How hard is it to register to vote? Not hard. Not rocket science.

You are dishonest.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I enjoy the free speech afforded us.

I think everyone should be able to say what they like.

I believe you should vote for whomever you choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.