What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Depends who the individual is here.

You spend more time on here then I do. But keep thinking it's everybody else who is foolish.
Must suck to know deep inside what a fraud you are. I like your reply's. Not only to me but everybody else you think you are "owning". And besides. Why talk politics with you when you said you don't engage in that behavior on a weed site. What's great is after I leave this place you'll still be here.
325A0436-8DB0-43AD-997D-84CB0BC931AF.jpeg

Ok. Grind your mind on me then. LOL

Absolem

Once my harvest is in. You see me no more. I only come on these kinds of sites when I’m growing.

My life does not lack drama….and I am never bored. Stoned on my phone maybe.

I’ve known some of these clowns online on this site for more than a decade. I take them as serious as I do their outrageous politics. I do not. I know it doesn’t go anywhere. Sewing circle.

I bag on impotent rabble rabble
Another gem. As they say. Words mean nothing. Action does. Fact is you don't even believe what you say. But it's ok. Hope you stick around. There were may like you here before the 2020 election. Once it was called many left. So it's nice to get some back.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Another gem. As they say. Words mean nothing. Action does. Fact is you don't even believe what you say. But it's ok. Hope you stick around. There were may like you here before the 2020 election. Once it was called many left. So it's nice to get some back.
04D7E6DC-0C8A-4EFA-939E-12B74FD19412.jpeg
DD2FB4EA-2D3D-4CAC-B204-35108035F34F.jpeg

….there’s two types of people in this world. Those who can get up the hill and those who can not.

As King Shit I award you some balls. Something to keep you awake tonight. Bless you.

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Ok. Now we are into excuses. How ridiculous. No. How fucked up.

Are you a politician or just acting like one? A product of your environment is what you are saying.

DC….and you never got into the Bad Brains?…Minor Threat? 9:30 Club? What a scene. I saw Burning Spear in the DC Armory…one of most incredible shows I ever witnessed.

* you owe me two paragraphs on The Rise and Fall of HempKat (the aftermath of a political upbringing)

white privilege exemplified by promises of a brave new world
I don't owe you shit, all I'm saying is when you grow up in a neighborhood where some of Nixon's "Watergate plumbers" lived, you had a father who worked at the Department of Interior and a mother who closely followed politics you just get used to hearing about it all the time, at the dinner table, on radio, on tv, seeing it in the local papers as the headline news, etc. You just get used to it and perhaps you even learn to follow it so you can participate in the discussions at the dinner table.

As for Bad Brains, never heard of them, Minor Threat also never heard of them but they were punk so it's no surprise I never heard of them. I was more into the big named bands, J Giels Band, Pink Floyd, Aerosmith, Hendrix, ZZ Top, Alabama, Blue Oyster Cult, Beatles, Heart, Robin Trower, Van Halen, Jethro Tull, Rush, Mahogany Rush, Queen, Lynyrd Skynyrd, etc. Since I lived in the Suburbs I wasn't into the local scene for DC. I am familiar with the 9:30 club but don't think I ever went there. When that was the hot venue in the early 80's I was living and working on the Eastern Shore of Maryland in a town called Ocean City. When I moved back to the beltway area around 85 9:30 club was just to small a venue for the bands I liked so I was mostly going to places like Merriweather Post Pavilion, Capital Center (now Capital One Arena), occasionally RFK Stadium a couple of other large venues in Baltimore and Philadelphia (whose names I don't remember). Looking over it's wikipedia page it looks like the 9:30 club didn't really reach it's peak until the 2000's and by then I had moved back to the Eastern Shore.

White privilege? Now what or who on earth makes you think I'm white? I'm not saying I'm not but I'm not saying I am either. What I am saying is I try to avoid discussing skin color as it's something that far too many place far too much importance on and has no place in this world any more.

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I don't owe you shit, all I'm saying is when you grow up in a neighborhood where some of Nixon's "Watergate plumbers" lived, you had a father who worked at the Department of Interior and a mother who closely followed politics you just get used to hearing about it all the time, at the dinner table, on radio, on tv, seeing it in the local papers as the headline news, etc. You just get used to it and perhaps you even learn to follow it so you can participate in the discussions at the dinner table.

As for Bad Brains, never heard of them, Minor Threat also never heard of them but they were punk so it's no surprise I never heard of them. I was more into the big named bands, J Giels Band, Pink Floyd, Aerosmith, Hendrix, ZZ Top, Alabama, Blue Oyster Cult, Beatles, Heart, Robin Trower, Van Halen, Jethro Tull, Rush, Mahogany Rush, Queen, Lynyrd Skynyrd, etc. Since I lived in the Suburbs I wasn't into the local scene for DC. I am familiar with the 9:30 club but don't think I ever went there. When that was the hot venue in the early 80's I was living and working on the Eastern Shore of Maryland in a town called Ocean City. When I moved back to the beltway area around 85 9:30 club was just to small a venue for the bands I liked so I was mostly going to places like Merriweather Post Pavilion, Capital Center (now Capital One Arena), occasionally RFK Stadium a couple of other large venues in Baltimore and Philadelphia (whose names I don't remember). Looking over it's wikipedia page it looks like the 9:30 club didn't really reach it's peak until the 2000's and by then I had moved back to the Eastern Shore.

White privilege? Now what or who on earth makes you think I'm white? I'm not say I'm not but I'm not saying I am either. What I am saying is I try to avoid discussing skin color as it''s something that far too many place far too much importance on and has no place in this world any more.
I used to be in an infantry platoon with some brothers from DC. They were not conditioned by political theater like you. They were the type of brothers who enjoyed knocking the shit out of white folks who took a wrong turn onto their block. It was a game. Very violent friends of mine. Good dudes though. The kind who were trustworthy in times of strife. They just didn’t much care for politics or white people.

Bad Brains are legends from DC…started right around 1980. Probably the best hardcore band that ever existed. Rastas. Minor Threat another respected and legendary DC band. Ian McKaye also went on to form Fugazi. Best friends with Henry Rollins (another DC suburbanite) of Black Flag, The Rollins Band, all his books and spoken word fame….damn dude you slept through an infamous scene right in your backyard.

The 9:30 Club was at its best in the mid 80’s. After that it became too well known. By the 90’s it was trendy and over…just like the hardcore punk era.

I also remember Lovely. Love Boat (there used to be shirts that stated “Look at what Lovely did to me”) and then the crack epidemic in the hoods within and right around those white washed historical government buildings. PCP and crack…rampant mayhem….in a very obviously racially divided city. I remember that era of DC well. Surprised I didn’t get killed by my misadventures…

That’s why I say white privilege. The White House. The order of things.

DC was a destination (NYC being too far away) for young punks stuck down in Camp Lejeune (North Carolina)…..caught rides or hitchhiked up and ran the streets on 94hr liberty passes….sucking up the culture in the music, drugs, and violence. Never was it about politics….or love of government. Exact opposite.

Nothing has changed. The views are the same. Same shit….different century

You’re paid up

Last edited:

dramamine

I used to be in an infantry platoon with some brothers from DC. They were not conditioned by political theater like you. They were the type of brothers who enjoyed knocking the shit out of white folks who took a wrong turn onto their block. It was a game. Very violent friends of mine. Good dudes though. The kind who were trustworthy in times of strife. They just didn’t much care for politics or white people.

Bad Brains are legends from DC…started right around 1980. Probably the best hardcore band that ever existed. Rastas. Minor Threat another respected and legendary DC band. Ian McKaye also went on to form Fugazi. Best friends with Henry Rollins (another DC suburbanite) of Black Flag, The Rollins Band, all his books and spoken word fame….damn dude you slept through an infamous scene right in your backyard.

The 9:30 Club was at its best in the mid 80’s. After that it became too well known. By the 90’s it was trendy and over…just like the hardcore punk era.

I also remember Lovely. Love Boat (there used to be shirts that stated “Look at what Lovely did to me”) and then the crack epidemic in the hoods within and right around those white washed historical government buildings. PCP and crack…rampant mayhem….in a very obviously racially divided city. I remember that era of DC well. Surprised I didn’t get killed by my misadventures…

DC was a destination (NYC being too far away) for young punks stuck down in Camp Lejeune (North Carolina)…..caught rides or hitchhiked up and ran the streets on 94hr liberty passes….sucking up the culture in the music, drugs, and violence. Never was it about politics….or love of government. Exact opposite.

You’re paid up
Bad Brains were definitely the best h/c band ever. Saw them just once in Santa Ana early 90's. Saw HR a couple years ago. Small show, straight reggae. 5 or 6 Fugazi shows, every one better than the last.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Bad Brains were definitely the best h/c band ever. Saw them just once in Santa Ana early 90's. Saw HR a couple years ago. Small show, straight reggae. 5 or 6 Fugazi shows, every one better than the last.
HR suffers from a bipolar disorder. It’s hit or miss with him these days. I got to see the Brains in the mid 80s…holy shit! There was nothing like them. Fast and athletic. Incredible musicians/performers. Those first few albums were game changers for me.

Unless there were Nazi skinheads in the crowd….the hardcore scene was friendly. But I remember the Bad Brains (because they went Rasta) had a problem with a gay fronted band out of Texas. Homophobia. That word went around the country fast…and the Brains took a lot of shit for it. Since then they’ve apologized I guess.

I never got to see Fugazi…and to be honest Minor Threat and that straight edge posturing was not my thing. I’ve seen a lot of those straight edge bands (7 seconds etc) but we used to fuck with those with Xs on their hands. It was too judgmental and too militant. Especially when you’re drunk, on acid/dust, and out of your mind. LOL

I’m disappointed in a lot of my old school heroes of my youth. A lot of them have let themselves go.

Still communicate with John Joseph from the Cro-Mags. He’s been clean a long time…doing Iron Man competitions and still putting out new music. I saw his version of the Cro-Mags in a small packed club in San Diego a few years ago. Killed it. First time I’d seen them since ‘86 when they toured with Wendy O and Motörhead. That was a show.

dramamine

I’m disappointed in a lot of my old school heroes of my youth. A lot of them have let themselves go.
Agreed. No More Heroes, like The Stranglers said. The straightedge scene became like a snake eating itself, too many rules and judgements. Some killer bands though. In Ian's defense, he was pretty disgusted with it too. Got pretty preachy himself too, though his aims, to my mind, were always true.

The Brains show I saw was the one where he beat the shit out of their manager afterward and subsequently went to rehab or whatever and has taken meds ever since. Still, no one will ever touch what they accomplished.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Agreed. No More Heroes, like The Stranglers said. The straightedge scene became like a snake eating itself, too many rules and judgements. Some killer bands though. In Ian's defense, he was pretty disgusted with it too. Got pretty preachy himself too, though his aims, to my mind, were always true.

The Brains show I saw was the one where he beat the shit out of their manager afterward and subsequently went to rehab or whatever and has taken meds ever since. Still, no one will ever touch what they accomplished.
Nothing but love from me. Ian is stand up and a legitimate spokesperson. Nobody is in the same frames of mind as we were back then in our youths. I shake my head when I recall some of the shit I did to myself and others back then. But in the end….I see where it came from….and I know my will was good.

The Brains are real deal. That people don’t recognize more what they brought….even now….like Devo under appreciated for attitude and genius. Nothing but the utmost respect. HR is sick…literally and figuratively. Seen that guy 10’ off the ground….like he was flying….coming down in perfect musical timing into the next verse. Explosion. You can’t repeat it. PMA

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran

You’re paid up
From the way you describe it sounds like most of what you were talking about was when I was on the Eastern Shore with dreams of becoming a chef so no surprise I missed it, I wasn't there. When I came back was right about when the whole Lovely or Loveboat thing was taking off and unfortunately I let myself get too caught up in that while chasing a skirt I thought was the love of my life. Loveboat aka boat truly did a number on me and caused me to not only eventually lose the woman I thought I was in love with, that introduced me to Loveboat but also caused me to screw up a promising career as an electronic technician that I gave up my dreams of being a chef for and was the sole reason I returned from the Eastern Shore in the first place. Had I stayed there my life likely would have been way different. I once was so wasted on Loveboat smoking it as I drove back from scoring it in DC that I ended up driving onto the Navy Research Center base, blowing past the security check point thinking I was piloting a space ship. Then I was quickly chased down and stopped by those on duty that night and I remember yelling at them to leave me alone thinking they were aliens from outer space. They turned me over to a local LEO who made the mistake of assuming I was drunk and when he couldn't get anything on a breathalyzer and didn't find anything incriminating in my car, ended up letting me go. I got amazingly lucky from stupid Loveboat fueled shit more often then I care to admit.

Now Henry Rollins and his band is a name I recognize and their music wasn't bad but it just wasn't my cup of tea at that point. No big deal, there was so much good music going around back in the 70's and 80's nobody had to go with just one thing even if it was in their backyard. There was enough great music going around to suit most anyone's tastes and while maybe I did miss out on something I don't regret anything when it comes to music other then I never got to see Jimi live.

Now the brothers from DC they had every good reason to not be into politics as politics never did them much good since the Civil War. Even the stuff that was meant to be for their good really just repressed them in different ways so yeah it's no wonder they had a dim view of politics. The way the government screwed them over throwing them into the meat grinder that was Vietnam was still on people's minds enough back then. So if you were hanging with them I could see where that might color your view (no pun intended). Not that any of that explains you here and know on this site giving people shit for their political views. Okay so you don't agree, so you think it's a waste of time, you're entitled to you opinion just as everyone in this thread is entitled to theirs. If you don't like what's going on here then fine don't be here, follow your own advice. Just stop pissing all over everyone else who doesn't agree with you. Maybe we all are wasting our lives debating this shit but even if we are (which we aren't) it's our lives to waste. You want to run in the mountains, fine go run in the mountains, nobody here is trying to stop you. The problem with you is it seems like you have it in your mind that this thread and our political opinions is all there is that's our entire existence. I can speak for anyone else but myself but for me this thread and politics makes up a very small percentage of my life, like less then 5% I'm reasonably sure that's true for everyone else here as well. Most of us were fighting against the wrongs that people hope the government will address back in the 70's and it still hasn't changed much if any, I doubt anyone here is under the delusion that it's all going to change overnight from one administration. Even the shit Trump has unleashed, that's been festering since all the way back to the days of the reconstruction period in the south. Trump didn't create that, he just help to make them feel they had a kindred spirit in office.

HempKat

Veteran
I would be willing to bet with his background and resume he can run things from overseas until he recovers. Just because he's the one person named as Special Counsel doesn't mean he's the only person on the case. He's just the one person that will be making the decisions on what all those under him will be doing. All of which can easily be done via skype of whatever the DOJ uses to tele-conference.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
From the way you describe it sounds like most of what you were talking about was when I was on the Eastern Shore with dreams of becoming a chef so no surprise I missed it, I wasn't there. When I came back was right about when the whole Lovely or Loveboat thing was taking off and unfortunately I let myself get too caught up in that while chasing a skirt I thought was the love of my life. Loveboat aka boat truly did a number on me and caused me to not only eventually lose the woman I thought I was in love with, that introduced me to Loveboat but also caused me to screw up a promising career as an electronic technician that I gave up my dreams of being a chef for and was the sole reason I returned from the Eastern Shore in the first place. Had I stayed there my life likely would have been way different. I once was so wasted on Loveboat smoking it as I drove back from scoring it in DC that I ended up driving onto the Navy Research Center base, blowing past the security check point thinking I was piloting a space ship. Then I was quickly chased down and stopped by those on duty that night and I remember yelling at them to leave me alone thinking they were aliens from outer space. They turned me over to a local LEO who made the mistake of assuming I was drunk and when he couldn't get anything on a breathalyzer and didn't find anything incriminating in my car, ended up letting me go. I got amazingly lucky from stupid Loveboat fueled shit more often then I care to admit.

Now Henry Rollins and his band is a name I recognize and their music wasn't bad but it just wasn't my cup of tea at that point. No big deal, there was so much good music going around back in the 70's and 80's nobody had to go with just one thing even if it was in their backyard. There was enough great music going around to suit most anyone's tastes and while maybe I did miss out on something I don't regret anything when it comes to music other then I never got to see Jimi live.

Now the brothers from DC they had every good reason to not be into politics as politics never did them much good since the Civil War. Even the stuff that was meant to be for their good really just repressed them in different ways so yeah it's no wonder they had a dim view of politics. The way the government screwed them over throwing them into the meat grinder that was Vietnam was still on people's minds enough back then. So if you were hanging with them I could see where that might color your view (no pun intended). Not that any of that explains you here and know on this site giving people shit for their political views. Okay so you don't agree, so you think it's a waste of time, you're entitled to you opinion just as everyone in this thread is entitled to theirs. If you don't like what's going on here then fine don't be here, follow your own advice. Just stop pissing all over everyone else who doesn't agree with you. Maybe we all are wasting our lives debating this shit but even if we are (which we aren't) it's our lives to waste. You want to run in the mountains, fine go run in the mountains, nobody here is trying to stop you. The problem with you is it seems like you have it in your mind that this thread and our political opinions is all there is that's our entire existence. I can speak for anyone else but myself but for me this thread and politics makes up a very small percentage of my life, like less then 5% I'm reasonably sure that's true for everyone else here as well. Most of us were fighting against the wrongs that people hope the government will address back in the 70's and it still hasn't changed much if any, I doubt anyone here is under the delusion that it's all going to change overnight from one administration. Even the shit Trump has unleashed, that's been festering since all the way back to the days of the reconstruction period in the south. Trump didn't create that, he just help to make them feel they had a kindred spirit in office.
Dude…I just find it amusing to be 60 grit sandpaper. Making myself a target. You dudes can waste all the time you want talking about senseless scenarios in politics. The speakers corner is for shit posting. Do really believe the intent here is for important discussion? Come on now.

This thread is obviously slanted to the Left and most the people in it are set in their views and just cheering each other along with every article/meme/opinion posted. Nothing new. Same shit. It’s not like I’m personally insulting anyone anymore than the insults are thrown at me. My skin is thick….my feels don’t get hurt. I don’t cower and block other’s opinions because I don’t agree. It is not personal to me. Cheap entertainment.

The knights of the round table are goofs. They take themselves just a little too serious. Nobody is fighting anything. Please.

Lighten up. The sun will come out tomorrow. A democrat or a republican will be fronting the corporation. It’s sublime in its genius…all on the up and up. Free people.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
Dude…I just find it amusing to be 60 grit sandpaper. Making myself a target. You dudes can waste all the time you want talking about senseless scenarios in politics. The speakers corner is for shit posting. Do really believe the intent here is for important discussion? Come on now.

This thread is obviously slanted to the Left and most the people in it are set in their views and just cheering each other along with every article/meme/opinion posted. Nothing new. Same shit. It’s not like I’m personally insulting anyone anymore than the insults are thrown at me. My skin is thick….my feels don’t get hurt. I don’t cower and block other’s opinions because I don’t agree. It is not personal to me. Cheap entertainment.

The knights of the round table are goofs. They take themselves just a little too serious. Nobody is fighting anything. Please.

Lighten up. The sun will come out tomorrow. A democrat or a republican will be fronting the corporation. It’s sublime in its genius…all on the up and up. Free people.
I believe the intent here is just for discussion. I've not seen anyone act like this discussion is of any special importance beyond it being a place for people to talk about how they feel about Trump and his role in inciting an attack on the Capital. You really just don't get it at all. You think this is just another right vs left thing and your insistence on trying to paint it as such shows that you're just as caught up on the whole right/left paradigm as you accuse everyone here of being. The fact you keep insisting you are above that doesn't mean that you are, otherwise you would be able to see this thread for what it really is meant to be. A discussion of the criminal behavior of a former president who couldn't accept defeat and was so desperate to cling to power that he went as far as planning to incite a mob to attack the Capital on the day the President elect was made official, and then followed thru and actually incited that mob while he went back to the White House and gleefully watched it all go down on TV for several hours before finally behaving like an actual leader by telling the mob to go home.

That's not a right vs left thing because there are plenty of Americans who count themselves on the right or as independents that also saw it as wrong and criminal.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I believe the intent here is just for discussion. I've not seen anyone act like this discussion is of any special importance beyond it being a place for people to talk about how they feel about Trump and his role in inciting an attack on the Capital. You really just don't get it at all. You think this is just another right vs left thing and your insistence on trying to paint it as such shows that you're just as caught up on the whole right/left paradigm as you accuse everyone here of being. The fact you keep insisting you are above that doesn't mean that you are, otherwise you would be able to see this thread for what it really is meant to be. A discussion of the criminal behavior of a former president who couldn't accept defeat and was so desperate to cling to power that he went as far as planning to incite a mob to attack the Capital on the day the President elect was made official, and then followed thru and actually incited that mob while he went back to the White House and gleefully watched it all go down on TV for several hours before finally behaving like an actual leader by telling the mob to go home.

That's not a right vs left thing because there are plenty of Americans who count themselves on the right or as independents that also saw it as wrong and criminal.
To say I am above. I am. But this is no great feat.

If you believe the president is your leader…and expect leadership through example…you can’t be helped. I’m pretty well schooled on leadership. Remain calm…think clearly…act decisively. Your politicians never have to lead by example. In no way shape or form do they. Certainly not my fault or concern.

* you can be an independent voter but you will still get a Blue or a Red. Corpocracy. Blue or Red it’s the same organism. Go Purple!

If you don’t watch the news or participate in the rabble rabble you won’t be able to tell the difference…in which party’s turn it is to preach at you. Try it. I personally have not listened or watched a presidential speech since Bush jr’s war. And that was comedy….although in a dark way.

I live in the Land of Enchantment above a Culture of Make Believe.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see Orange turd was reinstated on tweaker by Mussolini.. Turd said he will not return to tweaker. It looks like it's going bankrupt after Mussolini's hostile takeover. A 44b$ loss would be sweet to see lol.

St. Phatty

I see Orange turd was reinstated on tweaker by Mussolini.. Turd said he will not return to tweaker. It looks like it's going bankrupt after Mussolini's hostile takeover. A 44b$ loss would be sweet to see lol.

I think Musk might manage to lose $29 or $34 Billion on Twitter.

Where he re-sells for $10 or $15 Billion after blessing the place with his presence.

Then he would get a long term tax loss carry forward.

If he tries to keep Twitter going, it looks like he's following Thelma & Louise off the cliff.

I don't understand why people like Twitter at all.

BUT the HTML for embedding Twitter videos works good. It makes a good video host for files up to about 2 1/2 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts