What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
yeah, where the hell was MTG at? i'm sure she would have been all peachy-keen to breathe in that rarified atmosphere. probably was busy doing important stuff somewhere else though...:smoke:
She's likely busy plotting all the ways she can hold McCarthy hostage in his bid to become Speaker given how razor thin the majority is in the house.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Duh, of course I'm breaking them into paragraphs since you've gone out of your way to show irritation at anything more then a paragraph.

You're still deluding yourself into thinking you're controlling anything. I'm not responding to you because I can't help myself. I'm responding to you to demonstrate that you are the one lacking self control. You clearly stated that after your harvest was done you were going to disappear for about a year or so predicting when you came back you would still find this thread and this same group here and you couldn't even make it more then a couple of weeks.

You've proven beyond a shadow of doubt in anyone's mind that you have nothing more worthy in your pathetic life then to come in here and convince yourself you're pissing in everyone's bowl of Wheaties or to use one of your images, everyone's cup of McDonald's coffee. When the reality is you're just pissing all over yourself as your piss reflects back from the screen of whatever device you are using.

You are correct there are multiple roads to victory, too bad you aren't on any of them.
You can not stop. That’s addiction. When you stop I will as well. Pinky promise.

Perhaps you could apply to be a political bubble head and actually get paid and influence something. You seem to like it..spending a lot of your time researching the narratives and giving your educated opinions. Now you are even constructing paragraphs. How’s your public speaking? Your education in civics and political science? I’m positive you are looking well kept and sharp….all wadded up in the bunker.

Politics

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I’m impressed that anybody here can write 3 paragraphs.
…the bar is so low even you can be impressed.

What happens when Trump gets re-elected? You going to flee the country? The more you Blue folks bitch…the less respect you will be awarded. It’s a bad look. It’s what got you Trump the first time around. Liberally whining.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A Republican political operative was convicted of illegally funneling a Russian businessman’s contributions to Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. Jesse Benton, 44, a onetime aide to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), former congressman Ron Paul (R-TX), and Paul’s son, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), worked with another consultant to shift money from the Russian national, who was seeking to meet and take a photo with Trump, according to The Washington Post. The Russian reportedly sent $100,000 to Benton, who was working for a pro-Trump political action committee in 2016. He used $25,000 to cover the cost of a ticket a Republican National Committee event, which got the Russian his picture with Trump. Benton claimed he’d earned the $100,000 acting as a guide to Washington, D.C. for the Russian, the Post reported. The 44-year-old was previously pardoned by Trump in 2020 for a separate campaign finance crime. Just months later, he was indicted on the charges that would lead to Thursday’s conviction, including conspiring to solicit and cause an illegal campaign contribution by a foreign national. “He knew the law,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Michelle Wasserman said. “He knew the rules.”

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
You can not stop. That’s addiction. When you stop I will as well. Pinky promise.

Perhaps you could apply to be a political bubble head and actually get paid and influence something. You seem to like it..spending a lot of your time researching the narratives and giving your educated opinions. Now you are even constructing paragraphs. How’s your public speaking? Your education in civics and political science? I’m positive you are looking well kept and sharp….all wadded up in the bunker.

Politics
You just don't get it, I've lived all my life in and around the suburbs of DC, being into politics around here is about like being into breathing air and it's harder work to not be up on all the narratives then it is to be up on them.

As for your pinky promise, no thanks, you can't even keep promises you make to yourself to leave this thread let alone keep any other promises and yet you say I'm the one addicted. :rolleys: Whatever you need to tell yourself sparky.

buzzmobile

Veteran
You just don't get it, I've lived all my life in and around the suburbs of DC, being into politics around here is about like being into breathing air and it's harder work to not be up on all the narratives then it is to be up on them.

As for your pinky promise, no thanks, you can't even keep promises you make to yourself to leave this thread let alone keep any other promises and yet you say I'm the one addicted. :rolleys: Whatever you need to tell yourself sparky.
Incoming!

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran

Ok. Now we are into excuses. How ridiculous. No. How fucked up.

Are you a politician or just acting like one? A product of your environment is what you are saying.

DC….and you never got into the Bad Brains?…Minor Threat? 9:30 Club? What a scene. I saw Burning Spear in the DC Armory…one of most incredible shows I ever witnessed.

* you owe me two paragraphs on The Rise and Fall of HempKat (the aftermath of a political upbringing)

white privilege exemplified by promises of a brave new world

Last edited:

St. Phatty

"U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland on Friday named former federal prosecutor Jack Smith as special counsel for two ongoing criminal investigations by the Department of Justice of former President Donald Trump.

Smith’s appointment came three days after Trump, a Republican, announced plans to run for president in 2024."

Well,nobody can say these guys don't have a sense of Theater !

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw that. The only issue they could use is that special counsel still reports to Merrick Garland. If we break the law and get caught be prepared to take our lumps no matter who.. Any POTUS is not excluded.

Absolem

What a fraud. Dude comes on here. Lectures everybody for weeks what a waste of time talking politics is.

Then pigeonholes himself into being unable to talk politics and can only shoot personal insults at people while responding to everybody here who fires a arrow his way.

Pious ass MF acts like he's better then everybody yet here he is day in and out replying to all. Can't make this shit up.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
What a fraud. Dude comes on here. Lectures everybody on here for weeks what a waste of time talking politics on here is.

Then pigeonholes himself into being unable to talk politics and can only shoot personal insults at people while responding to everybody here who fires a arrow his way.

Pious ass MF acts like he's better than everybody yet here he is day in and out replying to all. Can't make this shit up.
….there you are again. You want my address? you do. LOL

Absolem

Haven't been on for a few days. But you sure have.

Simmer down kid. Your phone just a dinging from this place.

Absolem

Come on out. Kisses.

download-_32_.jpeg

Absolem

Depends who the individual is here.

You spend more time on here then I do. But keep thinking it's everybody else who is foolish.
Must suck to know deep inside what a fraud you are. I like your reply's. Not only to me but everybody else you think you are "owning". And besides. Why talk politics with you when you said you don't engage in that behavior on a weed site. What's great is after I leave this place you'll still be here.

Absolem

Sure. I’ll only be here another week or so…

Once it’s done….you dudes…can all sew in unison with your normal programming. Nice and sedate. Shut in.

I always hope for change here….but I’m a realist. You will be griping until your last breath…about bullshit…never ending round and round senseless bullshit

Really enjoying how these type of posts have aged. Almost like everything you said was a lie. See. You do enjoy this "senseless bullshit".

Status
Not open for further replies.