What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
the longer the campaign, the more cash he can milk from the uneducated fools that think he really gives a damn... even if he's getting his ass killed in primaries, he'll stay in until the $$$ dries up. :good: count on it.
Sound plan. Selling the Trump Brand. Out in the open and upfront. America!

Last edited:

Brother Nature

Great contribution.

Are you trolling a patron donor or rooting on a troll??
I don't understand your question?

My post got a rise out of you though, didn't it?

This whole thread is a joke, it reminds me of those terrible reality TV shows about stay at home trophy wives who invent drama because their lives are pointless and sad. Then it makes me feel guilty for being sucked into the retardedness. It's a powerful phenomenon that intrigues and confuses me.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

This whole thread is a joke, it reminds me of those terrible reality TV shows about stay at home trophy wives who invent drama because their lives are pointless and sad. Then it makes me feel guilty for being sucked into the retardedness. It's a powerful phenomenon that intrigues and confuses me.

I agree to point.. Too much back and forth nonsense that is just useless banter. This subject tends to attract trolls. If any are not interested in the topic don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I read that turd stain pleaded with Ivanka and Jared to be involved. I'm not sure how any would know unless there were others there..

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I read that turd stain pleaded with Ivanka and Jared to be involved. I'm not sure how any would know unless there were others there..
no doubt they turn on each other for a dime. look at the examples of loyalty they have been exposed to for years. he'd rent their ass out by the hour to stay out of jail...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

I was saying that if you end up contributing then you end up contributing.

I think that the fact that you find a thread a joke, and yet are compelled to respond, is the entirety of the purpose of my question.

I can't answer it specifically without your clarification on what the purpose of your response is.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Trump Announces 2024 presidential bid.. The earliest bid for POTUS in history. People are stupid if they think he's doing this for any other reason than to prevent DOJ from indicting him. How much more damage to our country are we gonna allow? Every time he speaks he lies. Our country is now a toilet bowl with radicals in power.
The truly funny part is Trump actually thinks this move will save him. It might have worked if the investigation was going on quietly in the background and nobody knew about it because then it would look completely political if they announced an investigation with indictments to be coming, now that Trump has announced. Unfortunately for Trump the multiple investigations from multiple sources, that all could lead to indictments, has been front and center in the public's eye for months and in some cases more then a year now. The only people who will see any further investigations and/or indictments as a political witch hunt are the MAGA faithful who already saw it that way. There's no real reason for the DOJ or anyone else to not continue with full steam ahead.

HempKat

Veteran
Cha Ching!!!!! Money in the bank! Control Time!

Every time !

* nobody is forcing you to read or respond. I can not be more obvious.

Let’s go again. I’ll double down.

Three paragraphs or more. I do see you are breaking your rants into paragraphs now. Bravo!

or

Silence is golden. You decide.

….there’s more than one road to take to victory
Duh, of course I'm breaking them into paragraphs since you've gone out of your way to show irritation at anything more then a paragraph.

You're still deluding yourself into thinking you're controlling anything. I'm not responding to you because I can't help myself. I'm responding to you to demonstrate that you are the one lacking self control. You clearly stated that after your harvest was done you were going to disappear for about a year or so predicting when you came back you would still find this thread and this same group here and you couldn't even make it more then a couple of weeks.

You've proven beyond a shadow of doubt in anyone's mind that you have nothing more worthy in your pathetic life then to come in here and convince yourself you're pissing in everyone's bowl of Wheaties or to use one of your images, everyone's cup of McDonald's coffee. When the reality is you're just pissing all over yourself as your piss reflects back from the screen of whatever device you are using.

You are correct there are multiple roads to victory, too bad you aren't on any of them.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
the longer the campaign, the more cash he can milk from the uneducated fools that think he really gives a damn... even if he's getting his ass killed in primaries, he'll stay in until the $$$ dries up. :good: count on it.
If he's only in it until the money dries up then I doubt he even makes it to the primaries scores of his supporters are leaving team Trump for team DeSantis and the first to jump ship were the big money donors. If he stays until the primaries he'll be reduced to a dancing monkey performing for spare change. Which ironically is a truer reflection of his political worth.

HempKat

Veteran
I did notice Ivanka said she isn't gonna be involved with politics any longer. At least she did the smart thing
It was also reported that Don Jr. missed daddy's big announcement because he was on a hunting trip in the mountains out west somewhere. Wouldn't it be a hoot if Don Jr. ended up being the "Barney with a deer rifle" that took Jericho out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts