What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

comfy markoth

Funny shit coming from a self absorbed bragger like yourself. You remind me of Bear on Alaskan Bush People. Dude thinks he's "extreme" but one of the biggest tools out there.
Bear from Alaskan Bush People :bigeye: I forgot about that guy (and the rest of the family)

Had to google him, and it appears he has even sown his seed now- WOW.... way to go Bear.

EXTREME. :rtfo:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stock-vector-smiley-ball-enjoying-watching-a-movie-at-home-smiley-ball-watching-a-movie-on-tv-...jpg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Hate is a real thing. You will answer the whistle each and every time. Every damn time. Like a dog.

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet. I don’t even grow. I’d never smoke pot. The garden wasn’t even mine. No harvest to finish. Do you really think I’d take such shitty pictures of such a shitty bunch of plants or such a shitty landscape? I don’t even know what you are talking about. And you certainly don’t know what you’re talking about. Now what?

Will you answer the whistle yet again? Can I bring you to a heel (another few paragraphs)….stroke a few more insults out of your soulless black pit of consciousness….get under your skin until you threaten violence or wish me dead one more time…or two or four…

We have money on this. It’s a huge deal. Go! Whistle sounded! Come boy!!! Indict!!!!! LOL LOL LOL
Bwahahaha, you're so dull of yourself you're hilarious, you've actually deluded yourself into thinking you are in control. I would actually pity your pathetic existence if I wasn't so busy laughing at your lame posts. You think you've gotten under my skin? That you got me angry at you, that you believe I actually wish you dead? God you are such a pathetic tool of a human.

I don't wish you dead, I mean I don't care if something kills you or if you're dead, I just want to see you disappear from this thread and stop forcing the rest of us to have to sort thru you gibberish to get to the posts we really want to see. Hell even Hempy's nonsensical posts are more worth dealing with then your bs. Go run on a mountain trail somewhere and then pat yourself on the back for what great shape you think you're in for your age.

We all see you for exactly what you are, just a pathetic troll who thinks he's playing some sort of 3D Chess, manipulating people into responding how he wants so he can make fun of them. You're a legend in your own mind you're such a clever grand troll master. I can't wait to see what hysterical yet pathetic, delusional response you come up with next.

Brother Nature

Bwahahaha, you're so dull of yourself you're hilarious, you've actually deluded yourself into thinking you are in control. I would actually pity your pathetic existence if I wasn't so busy laughing at your lame posts. You think you've gotten under my skin? That you got me angry at you, that you believe I actually wish you dead? God you are such a pathetic tool of a human.

I don't wish you dead, I mean I don't care if something kills you or if you're dead, I just want to see you disappear from this thread and stop forcing the rest of us to have to sort thru you gibberish to get to the posts we really want to see. Hell even Hempy's nonsensical posts are more worth dealing with then your bs. Go run on a mountain trail somewhere and then pat yourself on the back for what great shape you think you're in for your age.

We all see you for exactly what you are, just a pathetic troll who thinks he's playing some sort of 3D Chess, manipulating people into responding how he wants so he can make fun of them. You're a legend in your own mind you're such a clever grand troll master. I can't wait to see what hysterical yet pathetic, delusional response you come up with next.
Yet you still write three structured paragraphs in response…

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump Announces 2024 presidential bid.. The earliest bid for POTUS in history. People are stupid if they think he's doing this for any other reason than to prevent DOJ from indicting him. How much more damage to our country are we gonna allow? Every time he speaks he lies. Our country is now a toilet bowl with radicals in power.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Trump Announces 2024 presidential bid.. The earliest bid for POTUS in history. People are stupid if they think he's doing this for any other reason than to prevent DOJ from indicting him. How much more damage to our country are we gonna allow? Every time he speaks he lies. Our country is now a toilet bowl with radicals in power.
that's not gonna stop indictments. he's hoping it will, but he's been wrong about damn near everything .

St. Phatty

Their country is now a Homicidal toilet bowl with radicals in power.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran

Cha Ching!!!!! Money in the bank! Control Time!

Every time !

* nobody is forcing you to read or respond. I can not be more obvious.

Let’s go again. I’ll double down.

Three paragraphs or more. I do see you are breaking your rants into paragraphs now. Bravo!

or

Silence is golden. You decide.

….there’s more than one road to take to victory

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Great contribution.

Are you trolling a patron donor or rooting on a troll??
I’m high, John. Yoko is my troll model. That pitch is me….

* the key to being a patron : getting the donations into the hands that have clout. Without that…it’s just a contribution to a slush fund. 101

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
that's not gonna stop indictments. he's hoping it will, but he's been wrong about damn near everything .

I thought he was just waiting until after elections.

Nobody doubted he was going to run again, did they?

I'm also fairly certain that his personality and behavior dictate that he can't accept anything that he finds in contrast to his beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.