Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FheXNWvUAAA7rkC.jpg

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Guys just put him on ignore. It's a useless conversation at this point
I fit right in with this pointless useless thread. You should be kissing my ass for flipping its pages like no other. Not like you add anything memorable.

Don’t a coward, Hammertime. You dish it out like you are above…but we both know you’re a gullible guppy….deep in the bullshit. I know you are reading this. I know. Take off your skirt….bounce that ass up where you can show it jiggle wiggle LOL

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
He's bored and gets off on belittling others.

No substantial point.

Just thinks everyone is beneath him and he's got everything figured out.

If you are masochistic then he's a great pen pal.

He really likes insulting anyone... try him out...

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
He's bored and gets off on belittling others.

No substantial point.

Just thinks everyone is beneath him and he's got everything figured out.

If you are masochistic then he's a great pen pal.

He really likes insulting anyone... try him out...
….well perhaps y’all should set the intelligence bar a bunch higher. LOL i said bar. That gotcha squirming and sweating.

I’ll turn another page by noon.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
You don't have any, you're married!
….every lonely man’s excuse for not being companion worthy. Living alone takes its toll. You’ll start not being able to go in public.

I’m seeing though…that’s already happened to you fine fine gentlemen of this thread. It’s the tone of resentment. Never happy. Medication and alcohol. It stinks up in here. Purely ugly.

I am your only sunshine

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Believe what you need to.

I think it's important for you to consider me lonely.

I don't know why.

In reality I have a healthy social life and enjoy dating.

I have a child from a previous relationship that I love and help care for.

I enjoy the outdoors and my dog.

I do find fulfillment in gardening and brewing.

My hobbies include music and cooking.

I'm certainly not lonely but I don't want you to ruin the image of me you have in your head.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Believe what you need to.

I think it's important for you to consider me lonely.

I don't know why.

In reality I have a healthy social life and enjoy dating.

I have a child from a previous relationship that I love and help care for.

I enjoy the outdoors and my dog.

I do find fulfillment in gardening and brewing.

My hobbies include music and cooking.

I'm certainly not lonely but I don't want you to ruin the image of me you have in your head.
Actually I picture you looking like 70’s era John Lennon….strung out on Heroin and Yoko…singing about peace and collectivism. Pale and unhealthy.

Ever hear Yoko screaming when John was jamming with Chuck Berry? The sound of angels spreading joy. I tell you. Pitch perfect. Chuck looked freaked out. Scary stuff.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
i'm ahead of the game. aint read any of his bullshit for months...
Lies. Stop pretending. You’re just unable to own it. You are reading this.

A man who needs to brag about being armed…is short on self confidence. Fact. Already feeling unsafe in the world at large. Fearful. Clocking yourself. And you can only ignore that for so long.

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
We have reached consensus.
I had this Ziggy cartoon on my wall in 1974. I was single then and happy. Thursday will mark 42 years since my wife and I eloped and I am still happy. January 3rd we will celebrate 42 years since our church wedding. I hope this thing lasts.
View attachment 18781304
Congrats! We’re coming up on 25 yrs next month. Never thought I’d get married. Never wanted children. That was a dealbreaker with some of the girls I was with. I wouldn’t budge off that stance though.

Waited until I was 31 yrs old before getting married. My 20’s were way out of hand. A slut. 30’s and 40’s too…but I could be loyal to only one lady by then. Loyalty is a most important trait. Through the thick and the thin. Ride and die.

Love is the sibling of Hate. It’s a thin line. People who preach love love love all the time I find naive…gullible or just dumb. You must be pragmatic in a long term relationship…and life in general. Objective.

Yoko though….my gosh. Why John why?

Last edited:

Absolem

Lies. Stop pretending. You’re just unable to own it. You are reading this.

A man who needs to brag about being armed…is short on self confidence. Fact. Already feeling unsafe in the world at large. Fearful. Clocking yourself. And you can only ignore that for so long.
Funny shit coming from a self absorbed bragger like yourself. You remind me of Bear on Alaskan Bush People. Dude thinks he's "extreme" but one of the biggest tools out there.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Funny shit coming from a self absorbed bragger like yourself. You remind me of Bear on Alaskan Bush People. Dude thinks he's "extreme" but one of the biggest tools out there.
You keep taking the bait. Post a handstand big man! LOL

Should I tell of my exploits in 100 mile mountain ultras. Nah…I’ll save the bragging for another day. I’ve been humbled to the ground many times….and built back up many times. You wouldn’t understand. My body, mind, body, ego spirit are not all that fragile.

Status
Not open for further replies.