What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
No thanks. You posted enough of them in this thread for now. Smile for the camera bite.
Bullshit. It’s your thing. That striped shirt gave it away…well that…and the fact that male nip shots draw the majority of your attention.

You ain’t got shit. Nothing at all.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Aww. How cute. You all upset about people dressing up. Sorry. We all can't be slobs all the time.
Dressing up? LOL Are you serious? That’s what you call that? That shirt came off a rack at Walmart. Circa 1996

Fucking hell I almost feel bad for your kid. Now I get the handstand.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It seems like you are better than anyone you speak with.

I think that's a lot of the reason why you appear to be such a dick.

The thing is that if someone appears to be superior to others that person will seem like they have zero love or respect for anyone else.... at least to the people who understand love and respect.

Assess away and judge accordingly, I can't tell you how to live.

I can attempt to explain that love and respect are much more useful than hate and insults, but I have a feeling that you know better and intend to finish out your days belittling people and showing us all that there's no point in posting (as you post).

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran

The thing is that if someone appears to be superior to others that person will seem like they have zero love or respect for anyone else.... at least to the people who understand love and respect.

I can attempt to explain that love and respect are much more useful than hate and insults, but I have a feeling that you know better and intend to finish out your days belittling people and showing us all that there's no point in posting (as you post).
A47FC135-7DCE-435A-A202-FFC989096EAB.jpeg

^ Save them! Love them! Protect them!

Pretend all you want. Believe!…you are a part of a bigger cause !!!!! Pretend you are seeking the greater good! Love Love Love

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
The Guardian. Stereotyping. When you read a book on kindness/how to be kind….you’re already doomed. You wouldn’t see the propaganda in the article would you?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

dude,you just don't get post-punk nihilism:headbange

no doubt yer one of the shirt wearing elitist,free the man nipple bro!:biglaugh:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Nope I am an alcoholic that doesn't care what I put into my body.

Don't worry, if you want to figure out what you are just ask Jericho.
You burped. Pour another. It’ll make you emotional. Mixes well in public. Calms you down. Makes things tolerable. Hey…it’s what our ancestors did. Totally good for you…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.