What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
…and another week of nothingness slides by…unnoticed by the culture of make believe

F9B5C81E-50C0-4EF2-A934-E70C920E9799.jpeg
73015198-C31E-44FA-93C9-1FC4E556AA72.jpeg

…whilst in the real world…flowers ripen…and gardeners imagine and keep ourselves upright and moving forward…

* Remember….you are being mocked heavily…with every type type type tap tap tap….you convey nothingness

1A19D285-BFD0-421C-9044-39EE4C3C1AF3.jpeg

^ Running High on the Gila. Fuck your bullshit

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Awarding you the prize for most words typed in proportion to least information conveyed.
Hardly. If you really believe that….you should just quit. Just put your bike and buds away. You’d get worked hard. Anxiety alone would curl you. You can’t talk your way in.

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
…and another week of nothingness slides by…unnoticed by the culture of make believe

View attachment 18768366 View attachment 18768365

…whilst in the real world…flowers ripen…and gardeners imagine and keep ourselves upright and moving forward…

* Remember….you are being mocked heavily…with every type type type tap tap tap….you convey nothingness

View attachment 18768368

Gorgeous view and blue sky over the garden. I had a swarm of yellow jackets move into the wall while you were playing around with flowers and running from Gila monsters.

I had to tell Jim what I did to their nest.
1665585227555.png

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Gorgeous view and blue sky over the garden. I had a swarm of yellow jackets move into the wall while you were playing around with flowers and running from Gila monsters.

View attachment 18768407
Yellow jackets ain’t no fun. Terminate with extreme prejudice.

I’m still killing caterpillars every single session. I’ve watched friends in two different western states lose to them this season. I never sprayed for them or the rot…but religious about scissor killing them. Time consuming…true…but my harvest is not suffering.

Peace

Hempy McNoodle

View attachment 18768366 View attachment 18768365

View attachment 18768368

Those buds are looking plump! Nice scenic pic, too!

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Those buds are looking plump! Nice scenic pic, too!
The Gila is beautiful dude. If you’ve never been…you should. 3.3 million acres of mountains. I’ve been coming here since the mid 90s…and now putting down roots in it. Running the Gila for years at this point..and nowhere near seeing it all. It goes on and on

Landscape is what makes America great

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

View attachment 18768407
One summer in the Monashees, the yellow jackets were so bad that I accidentally ate a number of them, when they landed on my food as it was entering my mouth; crunchy; surprisingly never got stung that way but lots in the usual fashion.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
One summer in the Monashees, the yellow jackets were so bad that I accidentally ate a number of them, when they landed on my food as it was entering my mouth; crunchy; surprisingly never got stung that way but lots in the usual fashion.
One time we were checking the bee hives and it started to sprinkle out. My friend who was teaching me said we could come back the next day. I told him we only have one hive left to check. This is when I was supposed to notice he was going back to the truck quickly while I started opening the hive. When I opened the top I thought the bees were a bit noisier than usual. Then I popped open the next layer. Immediately I was covered in angry honey bees. All I could see through my mask was stingers trying to reach my face. I started to run and brush off bees and my buddy yelled not to run towards him. After a few hundred feet i had most of them brushed off and only a few were still chasing me. I ended up with about 15 to 20 stings and probably a few hundred nicks from them trying to sting through the suit. The endorphin rush was unreal. Very much a new buzz, no pun intended.

Safe to say I will never open a bee hive in the rain again.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Alex Jones hit with $1 Billion judgement.

I'll bet you could find his conspiracy theory bullshit repeated on these pages without having to look too hard.
Alex Jones. Such a serious man. Such a big player. Who gives a shit?

It’s called entertainment. Are you not entertained? I’d think you’d be thanking him for his role as a villain. Maybe an award.

America…the Bubble…the culture of make believe.

Let’s get distracted further. In a few months this thread/soap opera enters its 3rd season. Who will still be here? I know who. The table is round…like the sagging bellies

9AC43A65-CDBB-4956-9F06-C879575E44AE.jpeg

Last edited:

St. Phatty

Did it taste like Ants - Formic Acid ? A very distinctive smell, you would know it if you've ever smushed an ant.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Good precedent.

Now charge Trump a billion every time he said "fake news".
Who gets the fine money? Victims? Who are the victims?

“Fake News” is actually pretty accurate. It’s every day. Right here. Right now. Being repeated. Trump…if nothing else…dumbed it down further. But he’s not incorrect.

You can tell when posters become emotionally impassioned. No? Going on 3 yrs after all…and that fat fucker still has his hooks in

You must see the humor. Ever read Art of the Deal? I did. Around ‘92. That’s the punchline…you’re being dealt

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It would depend on the incident.

Just because he said it's fake doesn't mean it is.

The victims appear to be all of us.

We can't even agree on facts.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
It would depend on the incident.

Just because he said it's fake doesn't mean it is.

The victims appear to be all of us.

We can't even agree on facts.

With all this technology allowed to the common man….facts are becoming more irrelevant. It’s like a dying language. One day we’ll wake up and realize how little facts have actually mattered…maybe….we’ll get emotional and really lose our shit.

Pass the hash. I’m not all that emotional yet

Status
Not open for further replies.