What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moose eater

"Officials said there are currently no Americans serving prison time solely on federal simple marijuana possession charges. But they said the number who had been charged with that crime was north of 6,500."
Possession, versus possession with intent, or production, operating a criminal enterprise, conspiracy etc., etc.
In re. to 'simple possession' they're apt to be correct. The Feds RARELY prosecute for simple possession. They don't have the resources, or, if you asked them privately, off-mic/camera, they lack desire, as well..

The Feds used to not get involved unless there was over 100 plants, OR there was the conspiracy angle, RICO and 'operating a continuing criminal enterprise' or some other extenuating circumstance, such as weapons and they had a hard-on for you.

The key is in specific -words-. They have different meanings, and definitions are important if you're truly all about sussing out facts.... errr... 'truth.'

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Possession, versus possession with intent, or production, operating a criminal enterprise, conspiracy etc., etc.
In re. to 'saimple possession' they're apt to be correct. The Feds RARELY prosecute for simple possession. They don't have the resources, or, if you asked them privately, off-mic/camera, they lack desire, as well..

The Feds used to not get involved unless there was over 100 plants, OR there was the conspiracy angle, RICO and 'operating a continuing criminal enterprise' or some other extenuating circumstance, such as weapons and they had a hard-on for you.

The key is in specific -words-. They have different meanings, and definitions are important if you're truly all about sussing out facts.... errr... 'truth.'
I had no questions about any of the terminology.

comfy markoth

Here you go, mon-

1665108971217.png

1665108910504.png

1665108827063.png

comfy markoth

The problem is that this meme isn't so much 'satirical' as much as it just rings true. This is like evil bad guy with rainbows and candy for the kids.

Leftists can't meme.

Evil bad guy? That's what you think Dark Brandon is supposed to come off as??

Not the bess brains for the arts, Noodleman.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Joe Biden pardons weed smokers. Donald Trump pardons swindlers and war criminals. Any questions?

Questions? These people don’t have those. Just a nod of the head…a slow set of blinks…and away they go….putting in the stitches. Nothing has even happened…but they are sewing like mad…new spool of thread…and away they goooooooooo…stitch one stitch two stitch one stitch two…new pattern

So now we are awaiting not only criminal indictments for Trump…but also…federal legalization of cannabis. And Joe Biden of all people…is the man of action. Gee….sounds about right. Has a confident ring to it.

When and if those things actually happen…well you know…perhaps these issues could be 2024 campaign platforms…

people will believe absolutely anything

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
You actually subscribe to read news? Wow.

3E7AF6AB-C280-4C97-B87E-9BE165945DCB.png

^ Read Hammer’s headline and grasp at of how little importance it is in the scheme of things…and what the source is. And then understand its use as a propaganda ploy. Federal offenses of simple marijuana possession.

Lol…dead air….first “major” “significant” steps toward decriminalization. If it was the case…if that was the real goal…they’d reschedule cannabis. The headline is the reporter’s opinion.

Don’t let the lights and shiny moving objects distract you. Were you picturing a bunch of imprisoned freedom fighters being pardoned?

At the same time you have the VP of the country…who only changed her stance on Cannabis reform laws…after she declared to run for president…and after she prosecuted 1000s of pot cases as the Attorney General of California.

Sound as a pound. Believe.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
"Third, I am asking the Secretary of Health and Human Services and the Attorney General to initiate the administrative process to review expeditiously how marijuana is scheduled under federal law. Federal law currently classifies marijuana in Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act, the classification meant for the most dangerous substances. This is the same schedule as for heroin and LSD, and even higher than the classification of fentanyl and methamphetamine – the drugs that are driving our overdose epidemic."

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
"Third, I am asking the Secretary of Health and Human Services and the Attorney General to initiate the administrative process to review expeditiously how marijuana is scheduled under federal law. Federal law currently classifies marijuana in Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act, the classification meant for the most dangerous substances. This is the same schedule as for heroin and LSD, and even higher than the classification of fentanyl and methamphetamine – the drugs that are driving our overdose epidemic."
Let me know dude. Talk is cheap ass hell. Efforts and Results are what counts.

This is pretty basic rhetoric coming from an administration that needs your support. Right at midterms too. What a shock.

Key word here is “review” …and better yet is the asking to “initiate” it.

Friendly wager? Will you bet an ounce of your best? I will.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.