What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I dare you to smoke that moldy bud

you can microwave it first, if you'd like.

lol
You weren’t around for imported herb from south of the border? If you were….you smoked a lot of mold. There’s always mold in one form or another.

1C6A2640-1B44-49E2-BDE4-343594A3D5B3.jpeg

Pulling in some choice tops from Sister 18 before the rains come. Very fast Haze leaning expression. Nice yield too. Taking about 3/4 of the plant. The rest can keep going.

Caterpillars are born on the plant…eat the plant…shit on the plant. Shit becomes rot/mold and helps decompose dead plant material (killed by the caterpillars)…symbiotic relationship in nature…doesn’t bode well for the cultivator.

Staying ahead is the game

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You weren’t around for imported herb from south of the border? If you were….you smoked a lot of mold. There’s always mold in one form or another.

View attachment 18764834

Pulling in some choice tops from Sister 18 before the rains come. Very fast Haze leaning expression. Nice yield too. Taking about 3/4 of the plant. The rest can keep going.

Caterpillars are born on the plant…eat the plant…shit on the plant. Shit becomes rot/mold and helps decompose dead plant material (killed by the caterpillars)…symbiotic relationship in nature…doesn’t bode well for the cultivator.

don't forget the bacteria, archaea and flagellates. (and there ain't any more mold from south than there is from Afghan) Virtually everything that grows and dies has botrytis waiting to happen - to wit that grey apple papaya laying under the tree.

audiohi

Veteran

View attachment 18764834

I did a lot of things as a kid.

Then, I got other options.

Hey, if you don't mind smoking mold, go for it.

To each his own...

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
What would you like me to take away from what you posted?
….good cheer….a warm and fuzzy feeling of gratitude that you didn’t get sick and die from all that mold smoking.

That you’ve improved upon your station and now never smoke mold or just any old thing….is all well

…but to each their own

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
That seems like an argument.

I'm going to go tend to my batch of butter.

On topic: I hope Trump gets the book thrown at him.

It's sick how much we have let him get away with.
It doesn’t affect my life one way or the other…except that it seems to affect some of the maniacs I have to navigate through. Anti or Pro….it’s the same disease….same coin. The powers that be are deliberate like that.

Farmed just like any other livestock. That’s the system. Moo

DD33AC0D-C743-47EB-B36B-66C774E1B50A.jpeg

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I think both sides of the aisle are corrupt and anyone who holds Trump accountable for his dipshittery deserves support.

I like that you post photos of you and your plants. I'm hoping you can salvage most of your efforts.
Thanks dude. The wife and I have it. Lost only about a dry 8th of an ounce total to caterpillar caused damage..so far. Not bad. I’m pretty dedicated to the maintenance. Flowers are coming in ripe and in great condition. Fast too. I’ve never gardened here before…but it feels like things are a week ahead of where I thought we’d be.

Fucking rain coming in cold though…out of the east…I’d rather it didn’t…but we’ll ride it out. Finish off the girls on the other side of it. Still have 5 whole plants…6 partial plants going. 1 plant was totally harvested.

Politics…yeah man….I know…wish they brought out the good in people. But they do not.

Peace

Last edited:

moose eater

Moldy, shmoldy... Make some extract with the moldy buds, and call it good. As far as I know, most solvents, to include various forms of alcohol, will put the death rattle into that spore-producing nightmare.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Indictments?

When your attorney starts talking with the investigators, speaking as though in the role of co-defendant, THAT'S likely a bad sign.. maybe..?

Oh, and during the custodial phase involving the stolen documents, she was not acting as tRump's attorney, so that takes away the attorney-client privledge issue that might otherwise serve as The Donald's smoke screen in this particular moment.

Ya' shoulda' forked over a greater number of retainers to more of your hacks, Donnie... Oh well....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts