What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Coastal Pharmer - Rainbow Belts F2 Bred by Above Suspicion Genetics

What's Growin' On Crew,

This is my first official Grow Diary on ICMAG!

These are Rainbow Belts F2 from Above Suspicion Genetics @ Week 3 or 21 days old. Really excited to see what comes out of this pack.

The back story on this Rainbow Belts Line-Up is great, and I had a hand in helping name some of them!
Above Suspicion Genetics is based out of Colorado Springs, CO by a very good friend of mine - Bob. We met and got to know each other while working in a Commercial Facility in the Springs. Over the years he began a Seed Company with his first Line-Up out of JBeezy's GMOxJungle Cake. The Peach Push Pop was incredible (Peach OG x GMOxJungle Cake).

The Rainbow Belts 2.0 from Archive produces extremely good flower.
The lineage is Zkittles x Moonbow #75, & Bob took his male to all of his keeper cuts!

This cross is Rainbow Belts 2.0 x Rainbow Belts 2.0

I will be doing a weekly update with Pictures, & Notes from throughout the week to show the progress.

Monday 6/24/24 I will be sending out the Farmer Freeman Tests so I can cull the males, and get ready to sprout some new Fems (not sure what I'm sprouting next yet). Would love to get some help choosing what to sprout next!

-Coastal Pharmer

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
What's Growin' On Crew,

These are Rainbow Belts F2 from Above Suspicion Genetics @ Week 3 or 21 days old. Really excited to see what comes out of this pack.

The back story on this Rainbow Belts Line-Up is great, and I had a hand in helping name some of them!
Above Suspicion Genetics is based out of Colorado Springs, CO by a very good friend of mine - Bob. We met and got to know each other while working in a Commercial Facility in the Springs. Over the years he began a Seed Company with his first Line-Up out of JBeezy's GMOxJungle Cake. The Peach Push Pop was incredible (Peach OG x GMOxJungle Cake).

The lineage is Zkittles x Moonbow #75, & Bob took his male to all of his keeper cuts!

I will be doing a weekly update with Pictures, & Notes from throughout the week to show the progress.

Monday 6/24/24 I will be sending out the Farmer Freeman Tests so I can cull the males, and get ready to sprout some new Fems (not sure what I'm sprouting next yet). Would love to get some help choosing what to sprout next!

-Coastal Pharmer
Thanks for sharing your work with us friend. I'm looking forward to seeing what you're talking about. I'm riding with you for a while.

What's Growin' On Crew,

-Coastal Pharmer
RBF2 6.22.24.jpg
RBF2 6.22.24 (2).jpg

Thanks for sharing your work with us friend. I'm looking forward to seeing what you're talking about. I'm riding with you for a while.
Just posted, thanks my friend.

You can see - my temps are high rn. Having a hard time keeping my Temp around 78F due to the electrical restriction and current heat wave. They're doing well, just transpiring rapidly.

What's Growin' On Crew,

These are Rainbow Belts F2 from Above Suspicion Genetics @ Week 4 or 28 days old!

Vigorous to say the least! Homie from THCFarmer Forum was right on the money when he said this cultivar feeds. Im pushing 2g/gallon Mg and still seeing slight deficiencies LOL. Nothing detrimental, but currently stacking EC within the 4in pots before transplanting to 3gals.

Just sent out the Farmer Freeman tests Tuesday, & hoping to hear back today so I can cull the Males and get to production!

VPD & Environment has been pretty stable, I've been allowing them to go down to 74-75 though. I need to get that more consistent @ 78-80F, I just need to shut off the AC hahaha.

Happy Growin'!

-Coastal Pharmer
IMG_4048.jpg
IMG_4051.jpg
IMG_4052.jpg
IMG_4053.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts