What's new

CO2 bags online?

-lalalaa-

Hey there!

Has anyone had good luck on finding good co2 bags inside Thailand?
Anything similar to the "exhale" bags? Where to buy?

I've found a bunch from Lazada but none of the vendors
are not giving too much of details about the products.
Trying to find a solution for 5x5 tent but not interested on getting a tank yet.

Any help much appreciated!

Ca++

Global co2 levels have risen steadily, 7 fold, over the last 70 years.
It's unlikely we can grow what we did 35 years ago, when there was about half as much co2.
Thailand is a major producer, as hinted at. Though I don't know what levels are locally. China is near, and it's the biggest contributor by far. It would be interesting to see some numbers on atmospheric levels

42oz is just getting warm in a 5x5, and 60 is golden child stuff. Neither of which need co2, so do think about if you actually need to be using greenhouse gasses, or if it's just wasted on you.

-lalalaa-

Don't they have enough CO2 in Thailand without supplementing. ?
Would be ideal to get some more since I'm growing indoors and the cost of electricity is quite high, trying to make the most of it.
Might be a surprise for you but we need to be using AC to be able to grow hybrid/indica -strains so kind of a sealed enviroment.

Not a place for "climate change"-propaganda but for growing weed ✌🏽

Smeden

Hi mate.

My experience with CO2 bags has not shown any extra yield, so I think it is much more important to focus on genetics/temp/humidity/fertilizer and good soil mix (if you are growing in soil).

I grow in two 5x5 tents indoors, each with 600W Mars Hydro LED lights. (Let's say "grew" because I have shut everything down due to 2 spotted spider mites, which I could not get rid of).
Always averaged 900-1000g dried/cured buds per tent, 55-65 days flowering and tested up to 25% THC.
I also get around 40-50g of Bubble Ice Hash from larfy lower buds/trim per grow. And I love the sound of a washing machine with ice, reminds me about good old days with icmag'ers in Denmark.

Biggest cost on my grows is the fertilizer. I like Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect series + 4-5 boosters. It is easy for my wife when I travel, but fertilizer for 2kg of dried and cured buds costs me around 18k THB (imported fertilizers are expensive in Thailand).

Cost example for one of my grows:
1693543324206.png

If divide by 2000g the "running cost" per gram is app 18 THB.

When I started growing late 90's, I maxed out at 1.0 GPW many times (flower W).
I believe the AC and the more efficient LEDs are giving me that 60% extra yield now. And I think 2GPW is within reach without adding CO2.

Be careful about growing plants outdoors. I wanted to give outdoors a try, since we have an amazing sun and 12/12h light year around. I ended up infecting my indoor grows with The Borg (2 spotted spider mites) after fighting them 6 months I have given up and currently nuking the tents weekly. I want them 100% gone before I start up again and I will have to stop growing outdoors. Maybe this was my own fault as I tried with hybrids in the greenhouses. Some plants were not happy with up to 50C in April and possibly became a magnet/attractor to spider mites? (Durban Poison started it all).

Grow The World

Veteran
co2 is heavier than air and exhale bags are useless, an efficient way to administer co2 is through a cylinder with a solenoid valve connected to the extractors, when the co2 is released the extractors stop (otherwise it is immediately taken away and would be useless) in Thailand the average Co2 is 380-400 ppm, be careful not to raise it too much, otherwise the weight increases but the quality decreases, also because with Co2 they work with the highest temperatures at least 28 degrees, I think what Smeden says you can do, check the light, temperature, humidity and ventilation carefully, the number one enemy of indoor cultivation is the heat, and in Thailand it is always hot..

Latest posts

Latest posts