What's new

(Gelato#33) Whats new pussy cat!! Search for a keeperno2

Just landed some of these from a friend Gelato#33 Advanced seeds from London Seed Centre. Anyone ever popped their stuff? If so any input pics on any the stuff would be helpful.
1 Are they any good?
2 Does it come out like they say it does on the tin?

Attachments

• InShot_20240611_221048291.mp4
    9.5 MB
Last edited:

goingrey

Some people might be familiar with the Gelato cuttings making the rounds but as for seed releases seems less so. Tried to figure out which one would be the best a while ago but couldn't get much info. Have some "Gelato" seeds from Barney's Farm now for the next grow.

Appreciate that bro, yh hard to actually find proper genetics from seed company's its a gamble I think but Barneys i cant knock the old Barneys lemon that was one of my favourite pre 2013. That's why asked and as you said seems everyone thinks same. I mean ffs we got how many different Gelatos. This says 45-55 days (6.5-8 weeks)yet I thought it to be more 56-70 days (8-9.5 weeks) maybe 10weeks. Being Sherbert 8-9weeks and Thin mint 9-10 weeks. Making more likely a 8-9.5 week.
But me being me ill take it 10 the first run to get the full analysis of weeks on thc and terpens.

Some people might be familiar with the Gelato cuttings making the rounds but as for seed releases seems less so. Tried to figure out which one would be the best a while ago but couldn't get much info. Have some "Gelato" seeds from Barney's Farm now for the next grow.
Yh cutting is the best way when you have the reliable sources. Ie just like our exodus cheese cut I had as I was from the Exodus area was nothing like the Big Buddah cheese (rip) Milo. Which ended up being call Exodus cheese but grew nothing like the tall sativa dom it is.

Latest posts

Latest posts