Chevrolet unveils new 2014 C7 Corvette Stingray

whatthe215

Veteran
8377674953_13eee02867_z-580x328.jpg

8378616338_8cccdc8440_o-580x386.jpg

8377540569_470fa22d3b_o.jpg

450hp, 450ftlb torque <4.0sec 0-60 (est.) and a real fancy new gearbox

Source: Car and Driver

2014 is shaping up to be a good year for Chevy. Have you seen the 2014 impala? These guys have put work into this years new line and it shows. Power, Luxury, performance. They are hitting hard from every direction.

now it really is a poor mans ferrari

i would have talked up the new ats more than an impala...

I understand that. I have just always been a fan of that model. It went from being something special to just another car and to me it looks like they are trying to make it stand out again. So I guess its the effort that is worth mentioning. I appreciate the effort. If there is no effort, eff it! HAHAHAHA

Seen these in Michigan while they were testing them on the road , You would see about 7 at a time in a pack with all kinds of things attached to them for monitoring systems I guess, Nice rides ..

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love love love these. Was thinking about trading my in '08 C6 for one, but thought better of it. I takes a couple of years before all the kinks are worked out and refined in a new Vette series.

Found a used 2013 Lexus ISF with 7K miles instead.

The C7 is shaping up to be leagues better than the C6 can't wait to drive one and see the difference between the C6 chassis.

jayjayfrank

Veteran
i read the C7 waiting list was 2 years

and i cant wait to buy a used C7 from an old white man who never drives above 70 and leaves a mile between him and whatever car is in front 'just in case'

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Went I went to price one at dealership a couple months ago. They were going to give it to me for MSRP. A lot of dealerships are selling them for $5-10K over MSRP. The salesman told me it would be a couple of months for delivery. They had one more allocation though. If your dealer has an allocation it's 6-8 weeks.

If your dealer doesn't have an allocation and they have to wait to put your order on allocation it could be a long long time.

i read the C7 waiting list was 2 years

and i cant wait to buy a used C7 from an old white man who never drives above 70 and leaves a mile between him and whatever car is in front 'just in case'

The bottom usually falls out on these as far as value so i'm with you in trying to scoop one up in a couple of years used and on the cheap.

How can anyone say this version of the vette is anything but sexy. totally agree with the folks saying it has ferrari looks. Love this car. tail lights are cool, considering vettes have had the same tail lights for like 50 years it was time for change and really brings the vette into this decade.