What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cherry Bomb from GG and Swami

GainesvilleGreen

Have about 13 seeds of cherry bomb from GG/Swami. If I wanted to make more seeds of the CB, IBL. What measure would you guys take in preserving this strain.? I know there's some ogs out there. Planning on dropping 10 seeds
I have a 4x4/3x3/2x2
5x5 is for flower production only,so that's not a option.
I've done several F1s but no inbreeding. Just hope for half the males that I plan on putting in the dirt.
Thanks in advance!
@CharlesU Farley don't you do this with your NL.. 🙏

Last edited:

midwestkid

Veteran
Thanks brother, I'm just over thinking it:rasta: just want to maximize my area and harvest a good amount of beans without sacrificing too much.
It's on the go here soon, just wanted a couple of ideas
no problem.
get all the plants cloned and that alleviates some worry.

theres a couple different ways to do it.
you can leave the boys with the girls and that will do it, but the earliest flowering male sometimes beats the other males to the punch.
or you can collect from each male in a seperate area. and then you can apply the pollen.

i have my males cloned and waiting. when the outdoor season syncs up with the grow room i sometimes move things outdoors and let mother nature do her thing.

just a couple more ideas to chew on

Charles Dankens

Currently flowering this Swami 'Cherry bomb'.. From a batch of seeds I grabbed about 6 years ago.
20240922_171314.jpg