What's new

Chem Zhuzh.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, this is the 'other side 'to the Bubba Zhuzh.
This is (Chem D x pre98 Bubba) x Chem D.
So an outcross to the bubba and a back cross to the Chem D.

The Grow-along is in my Grow diary where it is grown alongside its related varieties:
https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuan...antgreen#post1

Here are a few pics of the finished buds, i am getting some great terp profiles with these, some of which smell 'new' to me.
I grew just 3 :
Chem Zhuzh 1 which was chopped a few days ago at about 10 weeks. Smelled of 'nasty' chem funk - all the sweaty/cabbage/garlic/shitty smells
Click image for larger version  Name:	ChemZ1harvest.jpg Views:	6 Size:	278.6 KB ID:	18091191
Click image for larger version  Name:	CZ1hvstnug.jpg Views:	4 Size:	150.4 KB ID:	18091192
Click image for larger version  Name:	ChemZ1harvest.jpg Views:	6 Size:	278.6 KB ID:	18091191
Click image for larger version  Name:	Cz1nug10wks.jpg Views:	5 Size:	147.1 KB ID:	18091194

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
couple more of chem Zhuzh 1: quite pretty
the Chem Zhuzh #1 also went, this has a diesel/fuel/musky dank.
i was hoping that i would get new terp combinations with these Zhuzh's and Bubba D S1s and these few ive grown in this round certainly seem to be delivering that.. at least 2 or 3 or them have me racking my brains for what the scents are... certainly smell quite new to me ... and ive been around a while lol.
this one is quite pretty.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, got a bigger Chem Zhuzh flowering atm in my grow diary:
This was the spare that i didn't have room for in the test grow. 25 litre pot organic soil, pics from a few days ago at 1 weeks flower
(ignore the label on the image i got confused lol )
C4DD1wktop.jpg
C4DD1wkside.jpg

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here a Chem Zhuzh that i ran in my new cab,
Grow diary here:

25 lite pot. This one was a first run (a spare from the test grow) and is VERY potent. smells of chem with some sweet musky/incense bubba funk .
CZ7wksnug.jpg
CZ7wkscola.jpg
CZ6wks.jpg

VG