What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cannabinoid/Terpenoid Profile Testing in Canada

PlaidBee

Hi all! Basically, i'm hopin' to recieve a return post about places/companies in Canada that test for cannabinoid/terpenoid levels?

A bit of background; For the better part of three years I have been building up to crossing, and stabilizing some "symptom specific" strains. I have collected a respectable stable of breeding stock. The thing is, before I begin, I would really like to have an idea of the levels of at least a few of the more important terpenes and cannabinoids in these strains. Having numerical information could potentially improve the selection process. Terpenes are easier to discern without testing. Cannabinoids, however, have no scent.

So, anyone know some reputable companies that do this sort of testing? I live on in British Columbia, so western companies would be prefered.

I have also considered Paper Chromatography. This would avoid having to send anything through the mail.

Any replies would be appreciated,

Thanks,

PlaidBee=)

corky1968

Veteran
I'm in Canada and I can test all your Cannabis samples.

Please send your samples pre-rolled into nice joints.

I'll let you know which one get me high. :laughing:

Just messing with you.