What's new
"First #cannabisact case won in canada"

When you are an expert in cannabis #production, #processing, #business and #law even the "cannabis authorities" dont want anything to do with me

#lgca dropped all #charges now we are getting a #lawyer and #suing them and the #rbcconventioncenter
#classaction #lawsuite coming soon
#news #headlines #ctv #cititv #globalnews #cbc #cnn #nbc #vicenews #cannabis #kush #manitoba #acmpr #mmar #mmpr #liquor #lotteries #activism #activist #actibusiness

Anyone that was there. Contact me to jump on board. Anyone that was directly or indirectly involved. It will come out in the wash. You will be held accountable. Expect a letter.

Sincerely - the teflon chron

Attachments

• trial 1.jpg
    trial 1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 48
  • trial 2.jpg
    trial 2.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 46

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Wow..!!

Kudos to you for beating the rap.

Could you please share with all of us and explain exactly what happened ?

RMS

:smoweed:

popta

I don't know what the story here is but the laws were hastily drawn and are completely untested in court so I expect to see a lot of this in the next few years. In particular the "approved cultivar" bs they slipped through I'm sure can't hold up in court. Imagine telling the microbrew industry "yeah you can make beer in a smaller building, but you can only make molson canadian, labatt blue, or coors light AND you have to pay those guys to get the starter. No new beers allowed". That's just ridiculous.

Some context and explanation would be nice. No clue as to what happened based on numerous hashtags. That being said, if a Canadians freedom to use cannabis was protected well done.