What's new

Can you tell strains by growth structure

Bio boy

Got a mystery bean pack and got 2 fems from the regs happy days
But I wonder if they can be identified by their growth I’ll grab pics later on as the growth is quite unique

One is tall as shit with massive node spacing
But the other medium height has grown out at the base like a Christmas tree proper side branching out it will be a triangle tree lol looks mad as hell I’d love a pack of this strain

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Got a mystery bean pack and got 2 fems from the regs happy days
But I wonder if they can be identified by their growth I’ll grab pics later on as the growth is quite unique

One is tall as shit with massive node spacing
But the other medium height has grown out at the base like a Christmas tree proper side branching out it will be a triangle tree lol looks mad as hell I’d love a pack of this strain
That's a good question friend. If I know the strains before I can see the offspring I can usually tell what's what. I'll check back when you post the photos to see if I can see the difference.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your support @Bio boy kindly share some pics of your mix females, especially during flowering and i will try to help you to identify the genetics.

Ca++

ball-wheres-the-ball.gif

I'm not that cat..

Bio boy

Thanks for your support @Bio boy kindly share some pics of your mix females, especially during flowering and i will try to help you to identify the genetics.
will upload 2moro, there mid flower now week 7 and well look like week 3 my normal straisn are finnishing lol these are just getting started and 1 is on the roof its 9 foot

Bio boy

@dubi as you can see on the back wall and front wall , are my sativas, all the rest are normal hybrids, so both are 7-8ft in height, didnt get pistils till week 2-3, have a very sativary hazy smell sofar, and teh odd orange pistil ,this is day 60, i think both are similar in smell but defiantly different, bloody grew like hell lol,

maybe early to guess strain, but i am sure from the structure youd have an idea of its family background hehe
IMGP0001.JPG
IMGP0003.JPG
IMGP0008.JPG
IMGP0009.JPG
IMGP0010.JPG
w

Bio boy

@dubi as you can see on the back wall and front wall , are my sativas, all the rest are normal hybrids, so both are 7-8ft in height, didnt get pistils till week 2-3, have a very sativary hazy smell sofar, and teh odd orange pistil ,this is day 60, i think both are similar in smell but defiantly different, bloody grew like hell lol,

maybe early to guess strain, but i am sure from the structure youd have an idea of its family background hehe
View attachment 18969974 View attachment 18969975 View attachment 18969976 View attachment 18969978 View attachment 18969979 w
@dubi if it helps from the seed pack ,
It mainly contains Thai, Haze, Central American and African genetics.

skinny long leaves,
explosive verticle growth,
didnt start flower til week 2-3
has been under watered/fed in small pot so is small for its strain, but out grew everything at 8ft
im at week 8 and about half way in flower,

i think

Honduras or Thai x panama​

pics to compare
1709945361620.png
imgp0008-jpg.18969976

the first is from thai panama on ace seeds, next is mine,

then my next guess at honduras based on the crazy growth and both have long thin leaves ,

1709945488875.png

imgp0001-jpg.18969974

Last edited: