What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Can anybody ID this Headband?

BerryManilow

Can anybody here ID this Headband?

Cut has been held for 15+ years by the same person in Upstate NY and came from NY. Came through a friend of a friend so talking to the source isn't impossible but not easy. Genetics testing is a little ways out on this cut so figured I'd ask people who have grown them out.

70-80 day flower. Extreme lemon fuel smell. Monster colas. Some foxtailing.

Coco

HB.jpg

HB2.jpg

20221213_165756.jpg

Aeroponics

HB3.jpg

HB4.jpg

HB5.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Can anybody here ID this Headband?

Cut has been held for 15+ years by the same person in Upstate NY and came from NY. Came through a friend of a friend so talking to the source isn't impossible but not easy. Genetics testing is a little ways out on this cut so figured I'd ask people who have grown them out.

70-80 day flower. Extreme lemon fuel smell. Monster colas. Some foxtailing.

Coco

View attachment 19037945
View attachment 19037946
View attachment 19037947

Aeroponics

View attachment 19037948
View attachment 19037949
View attachment 19037950
Those are some pretty flowers. Thanks for sharing them, friend.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks those runs both did really well. You can see the differences in coco vs aeroponics. It's very hard to keep up with the growth in aero but extremely rewarding.
I can't tell the difference but you are kick ass with both methods. Are you using the same nutrients for coco and aeroponics?

BerryManilow

I can't tell the difference but you are kick ass with both methods. Are you using the same nutrients for coco and aeroponics?
Thanks I appreciate that! No 2 very different methods for each. In coco I like to run organic inputs with additives like guano, volcanic ash, kelp, yucca, molasses, and silica. I've ran salt based lines in coco as well, but I feel that's more for commercial applications. I'm not against salts, and had good results, but for small craft batches I feel like people appreciate the organic inputs more.

Aeroponics is a whole different ball game. Sterile res is necessary to keep the plants and roots healthy and free from rot. Bacteria tends to build up very quickly, and will create all types of problems. Plus any thicker nutrients clog the misters and add on a whole lot of constant cleaning and maintenance. Salt based nutrients are a much better option for aeroponics.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks I appreciate that! No 2 very different methods for each. In coco I like to run organic inputs with additives like guano, volcanic ash, kelp, yucca, molasses, and silica. I've ran salt based lines in coco as well, but I feel that's more for commercial applications. I'm not against salts, and had good results, but for small craft batches I feel like people appreciate the organic inputs more.

Aeroponics is a whole different ball game. Sterile res is necessary to keep the plants and roots healthy and free from rot. Bacteria tends to build up very quickly, and will create all types of problems. Plus any thicker nutrients clog the misters and add on a whole lot of constant cleaning and maintenance. Salt based nutrients are a much better option for aeroponics.
Very interesting friend. I love your work.

Latest posts

Latest posts