What's new

C99 and MK Ultra, 3000w sealed room

T

THCV

here's my latest batch at day 19 in flower. since i added co2 to veg for these ladies before they got into flower, they are larger than any of my previous grows. the sdk and tw's have grown taller than ever before (i need to do more topping in veg now to control), resulting in a totally uneven canopy. to accommodate, i have lights starting low over the bubbas, and raising higher from left to right over smaller sdks, ogs and then the 6+ ft tws, sdks and one of the ogks. Also stepped up from 20 to 24 total in flower. It's a real jungle in there. The canopy pic is taken from above the bubbas, showing the up-sloping canopy. Oh, i hit the 5 elbow mark last time, a solid 5 of all quality, no plants crapped out. Got whiteflies at the end last time, but my organic controls are working and the population is almost eliminated. (sticky traps, neem oil, sulfur burner and ladybugs are all i use.) holla!

somoz

Veteran
great pics bro! hope the holidays treated you well and glad to hear you hit it.......and yeah, a lil toppin may go a long way next run!

Insomniac

wow man! I haven't checked in for a bit and I'm glad I did :yoinks:
those plants should put on a great amount of weight.

T

THCV

hey moz n dre, good to see y'all. insomnia and I/S, thanks for stopping by. yeah, christmas trees! These things are sooo tall, but i put new bulbs in this cycle and i have been keeping the lights 12-18 inches instead of the 24" i had been using, and the plants aren't stressing, so i should be getting decent canopy penetration. The lowest branches might be smaller than i'm used to, but we'll see...the plants are very happy.

Indica Sativa, the simpler it is, the easier it is to manage with fewer people (or alone). K.I.S.S. as they say!

What kind of air conditoner is that THCV? I am looking into buyin one and yours looks like what I want to get.

THCV said:
Hi y'all-

I'm finally starting a grow diary to share what I have learned with a community that has helped me enormously, both here in ICM and back on OG. My grow is for medical use. The strains were originally chosen to have a medicinal indica and a sativa on hand; I am planning on transitioning to more sativas over time.

Here's the basic setup: 2 rooms, veg and flower.

Flower: sealed, with 3x1000w hps, 16 plants (currently) in a multiflow, 14k btu dual-hose portable ac, co2, sulfur burner.

Veg: not sealed, 1x600w MH and 1x400w MH, constantly vented, 26 plants with a multiflow, no co2.

All nutes are Botanicare: Pure Blend Pro Grow/Bloom/SoilBloom, Cal-Mag, Liquid Karma, Hydroguard, Gnatrol.

I grow Cinderella 99 which i absolutely love, one of the best sativas, and MK Ultra which is an excellent indica, but it just puts me to sleep (like most indicas). Still, it is a purple pheno that is very rare, and it makes giant, stinky buds, so I still love it too. I love all my ladies!

On to the pix next post...

T

THCV

Soleus 14K dual-hose porto AC. I just bought a new one for my new room, in fact.