What's new

C5 Haze x Panama R+D Regular

JAHNODUB

Ites to all,
2/2 C5 Haze x Panama seeds sprouted the 11/07/2024, seating and feeling well irie in a nice 3L pots compost mix,
Max tanx to @dubi and @Yo Sammy for giving us the avaibility of such precious genetics💥💥💥💥, better than in a dream :) :thank you:
IMG_20240816_151553.jpg
IMG_20240816_151558.jpg
IMG_20240816_151616.jpg
IMG_20240816_151620.jpg

One love to all:smoke:

Attachments

• IMG_20240816_151630.jpg
    IMG_20240816_151630.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20240816_151605.jpg
    IMG_20240816_151605.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 17

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Ites to all,
2/2 C5 Haze x Panama seeds sprouted the 11/07/2024, seating and feeling well irie in a nice 3L pots compost mix,
Max tanx to @dubi and @Yo Sammy for giving us the avaibility of such precious genetics💥💥💥💥, better than in a dream :) :thank you:
View attachment 19049112 View attachment 19049113 View attachment 19049115 View attachment 19049116
One love to all:smoke:
Those are pretty plants friend. You are doing a good job with them too. Do you bring them in at night? Long-flowering plants can be triggered early by bringing them in and putting them in a dark area daily. It's a lot of work because you have to be there 2 times a day, but it will give you mature flowers where otherwise a frost or freeze would stop the flowering. It takes about 25 to 30 days of effort depending on the strain.

Fall Sun can be weak and low in intensity when it comes to Long-flowering plants. I think the Summer Sun makes the best flowers because of the solar intensity. Using the Light deprivation technique one can allow a long flowering plant to grow in a short season. Well worth the time if one has the time. Keep us updated.

JAHNODUB

Those are pretty plants friend. You are doing a good job with them too. Do you bring them in at night? Long-flowering plants can be triggered early by bringing them in and putting them in a dark area daily. It's a lot of work because you have to be there 2 times a day, but it will give you mature flowers where otherwise a frost or freeze would stop the flowering. It takes about 25 to 30 days of effort depending on the strain.

Fall Sun can be weak and low in intensity when it comes to Long-flowering plants. I think the Summer Sun makes the best flowers because of the solar intensity. Using the Light deprivation technique one can allow a long flowering plant to grow in a short season. Well worth the time if one has the time. Keep us updated.
Hi Bro,
Give tanx for the good words and the support, what you said is really true mi bredda :respect:
they are actually in veg phase as the sun still strong and high here until start of Sept.
I'm growing a full ACE's Session again, in summer i run the veg stage outdoor for 1^1/2 - 2 months on my balcony then i move them inside for flowering. I let them doing their way day & night only protecting them inside if there's a big storm coming here.
I give em a regular vaporizin treat with a mild 1% black soap solution, to get pest under control all thru the Veg stage and i make a full "shower" with the same solution just before going inside, plants love it and bugs hate it, so i'm able to grow full organics indoors without over pest infection and over Phyto treatment.
I'm UPpoting them to 11L containers just before going to Flow stage.
I'm making this from a long number of seasons and it's workin well, it just need some good dose of care💅
Much respect mi bredda:smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts