What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

But is that really MMJ?

dddaver

Veteran
This Marijuana Clause May Be a Precedent for Other States to Follow -God, I hope not

http://www.fool.com/investing/gener...cedent-for-other.aspx?source=eogyholnk0000001

Wait...so both GA and FL passed legislation allowing Charlotte's Web oil to be used for epileptics. But neither of those 2 states call what they passed MMJ. Now LA has a bill going before their Senate that they are promoting as becoming the 24th state to legalize MMJ. But is it? The bill is allowing only non-smokable, non-euphoric oils that will come from 1 supplier and sold at 10 dispensaries only for a very limited list of very severe diseases. I smell a rat. And that's MMJ? No it's not. I actually see this more as an under-handed affront against Medical Marijuana. Purely political and certainly NOT the 24th state to pass it.

I am usually in favor of MMJ legislation. But I am actually hoping this garbage fails.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I can't say I agree... if one single epileptic child gets their medicine then I'm all for it...

dddaver

Veteran
If it were just kids that needed this I would wholeheartedly agree. But it's not. If you had a sick kid wouldn't you drive a few hudred miles to get the shit that kid needs?

Like I said, this is all political and trying to put a spin, change the meaning to just what THEY want and just a change to what's right.

Louisiana medical marijuana bill clears both chambers; Jindal expected to sign

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/06medical_marijuana_louisiana_la.html

Great, so now we just have another political football. YIPEE!. Way to go assholes.

snake11

I can't say I agree... if one single epileptic child gets their medicine then I'm all for it...

Only allowing it for one condition and for one group of people is wrong. Everyone should have access to the plant. Allowing it for just one group is narrow minded and selfish.

Latest posts

Latest posts