What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Bud Factor X

G

Green Love

Has anyone tried Bud Factor X? Any results? Any differences? Pic's of experiments, etc.

D

deepforest

i honestly dont care

im personally waiting for big mike to bottle up his piss and sell it as the replacement for voodoo juice. since he can only piss so much in a day, they can call it a valuble commodity and charge even more for it. something like 200 bucks for a 1 liter bottle should do it

Lol, Pissy Piss. With all the vitamins in his cabinet, his piss could be very expensive indeed.

Seriously though, I haven't heard anything about Bud Factor X at this point. The reps didn't seem to know much about it when I asked, either.

cp13

I am seeing some potneital, but if you look up the use of Salacylic acid on plants....I think you will find that it is an overpriced SA solution

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
there is not a single AN product i have not found for at least half the price, most are generic product of something marked up to an insane level. found many products at 1/10 the price hmmmmmmm such as carbo load, vita boost b1, barricide...

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
I haven't tried Bud Factor X but I can say I switched from carboload over to the Bud candy and love the results! I understand many peeps here hate AN, but I happen to love them and their products some of their is stuff is far superior to other products such as big bud, overdrive, and carbo.

AN products are much more advanced and people have a hard time understand it, they just think they since they're similar products have the same things, News flash they don't, if they labeled everything they used All the other companies would just copy them. On top of this other companies test their nutes on tomatoes and other vegetables. AN test it on actual marijuana so they can really use products specific for just weed.

Latest posts

Latest posts