What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Bo's secret Room 2.0

Hi there,

My name is Bo Aka Bosti Van de Nuschel,

im in to weed since i was a Teenager, now im a grown Man, passed the 40 a few years ago. Im born and raised in Germany.

I moved to a new flat and build my second secret vault to Flower alot of Plants.

Right know i have a lot of different strains insight, as i got Gift Cuts from my Grow buddys via DHL.

I have a few plants and Cuts in Coco with chicken poo Pellets, Guano garden powder and Primary rock flour, as i plan to Switch from soil to coco and automated watering.
Lets See if that works, like i want to.

The other plants are in recycled soil or Grüner Jan Growsoil, a cheap German Discounter Grow soil, that feels and smells like BioBizz lightmix, so it got the same nutrients as the Coco plants on top.

Genetics: Valley Queen, Jobbie Nooner (3phenos), Cherry Gorrilla F2, Pineapple Fruz, Permanent Marker, Lust, Chimera, Seriotica, Catahoula, Gas Bitch and one inhouse seed fem Mix plant.

But let the pictures talk first.

20240826_195013.jpg
20240826_122833.jpg
20240826_122808.jpg

I will Update this here and then, feel free to leave a comment or join me on my journey.

Highest Regards,

Bo v.d.Nuschel

PadawanWarrior

Hi there,

My name is Bo Aka Bosti Van de Nuschel,

im in to weed since i was a Teenager, now im a grown Man, passed the 40 a few years ago. Im born and raised in Germany.

I moved to a new flat and build my second secret vault to Flower alot of Plants.

Right know i have a lot of different strains insight, as i got Gift Cuts from my Grow buddys via DHL.

I have a few plants and Cuts in Coco with chicken poo Pellets, Guano garden powder and Primary rock flour, as i plan to Switch from soil to coco and automated watering.
Lets See if that works, like i want to.

The other plants are in recycled soil or Grüner Jan Growsoil, a cheap German Discounter Grow soil, that feels and smells like BioBizz lightmix, so it got the same nutrients as the Coco plants on top.

Genetics: Valley Queen, Jobbie Nooner (3phenos), Cherry Gorrilla F2, Pineapple Fruz, Permanent Marker, Lust, Chimera, Seriotica, Catahoula, Gas Bitch and one inhouse seed fem Mix plant.

But let the pictures talk first.

View attachment 19054801 View attachment 19054802 View attachment 19054803

I will Update this here and then, feel free to leave a comment or join me on my journey.

Highest Regards,

Bo v.d.Nuschel
Looks like they wants some Epsom salt.