What's new

BLUE STING and KONA UPRISE

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I'm really enjoying how they are going so far. They all took their time showing any really nice odors but have really developed into great smelling plants.

On another note. I have been less attentive in the garden than any time ever before. Been working and riding bikes with my kids and due to the lack of financial benefits growing has taken the lowest priority lately. Probably also why I notice my lights have been turned down to 50% power. I have to assume everything would be way fatter and nicer if I was present and light were on full power. I kept clones of each and have more seeds. I'll definitely put better effort on these in the future.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I'm really enjoying how they are going so far. They all took their time showing any really nice odors but have really developed into great smelling plants.

great. really. it is same like at incense sticks, odor is pretty low whole flowering, then from nothing, it gets louder last weeks...

thanks for pics and the smell description.

blueberry muffin pheno... mmmmm... I know there is craze around this pheno LOL but I think that at that blue sting pheno it can still develop into something else. let see!!!

good to see you guys get fuel smell at some...

so we have bubblegum pheno, blueberry muffin pheno, diesel pheno, what else is in Blue Sting? I am also glad somebody mentioned earthy chocolate brothers.

Last edited:

StickyBandit

Blue Sting, getting more color and I'm noticing a little floral and slightly fruity musk :)

BSting.JPG

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Got three babies each of the Kona Uprise and Blue Sting up. I’ll throw up some pics of the grow outdoor SoCal stylie as things get going. Got some Harlem Dream S1 x SCMH being sent as well that I’ll pop, so more of the Mirakel genetics for comparison. And some Blue Scream carrying that Mirakel connection are up. Going to be a Mirakel if I don’t end up with some damn fine plants this season.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
mirakel thai hermied and pollinated A5... Bodhi found one male A5/mirakel thai... used it on Black Haze. I think Doc D used that male more times... after discussion with e. t I got impression that male is all A5 dominant, and very little thai... guys say he brings A-funk.. which is true.. first time I smoked bandaid it seemed to me like thai effect. but then never ever it seemed to me like that. hypnotic dreamy space out, classic lumbo effect..

also dubi from Ace would agree it is better to use A5 as father than mother, I think....

I personally found this genetics boring as hell LOL, for some long term smoking, but vietnamese helped it a lot in my eyes. I smoked all phenos of bandaid/vietnamese quickly relatively.. and I promised to send some samples to my friends.. it never happened. I let all those buds for me... so it was good hahahaha if I would skip vietnamese in it - and only do DF13 x bandaid(I have tons of bandaid seeds), it may not have any problems with nanners... but smoke would be boring for me very probably...

@RandyCalifornia liked purple congo x A5mirakel... it was cooperation between e. t and Mustafunk I think...

no mirakel in harlem dream...

Last edited:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Yeah, the SCMH has the A5/Thai bx I think. Don’t really know much about the Harlem Dream and depending on who you speak with Piffcoast genetics bring out very strong opinions. But the HD x SCMH seeds are being gifted as I said I’d give them a go along side some of these other hazey type genetics. We will see how they stack up.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Blue Sting and Kona Uprise are not my main work. it is just side project... because I liked bandaidhz/vietnamese so much... I dont plan to work with bandaid any further. bandaid/vietnaemse was project about hitting elite haze cuts with black vietnamese. bandaid was chosen more for terp profile than the effect to be sincere. and this is side project of it... side project can happen sometimes.

I am growing now real lumbo haze. seedsman. it really looks like colombian gold dominant... I will see what I will found. that is real lumbo one... but Nhz/Posihz is smelling much stronger.

NhzPosihz and on right side behind it you can see seedsman.

P5050003.JPG

let see if I will find some interesting seedsman, but what to do with peppery incense haze, right.. as everything was done with peppery haze already, I grew those skunkhazes from skunkman, good gear... colombian gold is in the most of those hazy hybrids available. mainstream or underground... I just want to see if seedsman is really trippy like @Hombre del mont and @flower~power say...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
maybe seedsman x black vietnamese could be better than bandaid haze x vietnamese in effect, more peculiar and more complex, but seedsman cant bring those strong terps of bandaid.. those strong terps in it exist due to afghan for sure... bandaid/vietnamese is just such nice compromise of strong terps and cerebral sativa quality... but in no mean it is electric or roller coaster. but oh my it is potent! it is definitely for those who dont enjoy eletric, coming in waves, hot flushes over head sativas, but still want to enjoy cerebral quality of very high euphoria variety. cerebral euphoria is what I would pick as main quality of bandaid/vietnamese...

Last edited:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Blue Sting and Kona Uprise are not my main work. it is just side project... because I liked bandaidhz/vietnamese so much... I dont plan to work with bandaid any further. bandaid/vietnaemse was project about hitting elite haze cuts with black vietnamese. bandaid was chosen more for terp profile than the effect to be sincere. and this is side project of it... side project can happen sometimes.

I am growing now real lumbo haze. seedsman. it really looks like colombian gold dominant... I will see what I will found. that is real lumbo one... but Nhz/Posihz is smelling much stronger.

NhzPosihz and on right side behind it you can see seedsman.

View attachment 18999118

let see if I will find some interesting seedsman, but what to do with peppery incense haze, right.. as everything was done with peppery haze already, I grew those skunkhazes from skunkman, good gear... colombian gold is in the most of those hazy hybrids available. mainstream or underground... I just want to see if seedsman is really trippy like @Hombre del mont and @flower~power say...
That NHZ/PosiHZ looks beautiful! Silver electric dreams right there. I need some of those in my life! I think I have a partial pack of old Seedsman haze that I should get to popping. I’ve run some of the ICHaze courtesy of Flower Power. Those unique terps of Grains of Paradise were so nice. Spindly flowers, but great uplifting and energetic effects. I wouldn’t say trippy, but very positive and motivating. I’d like to run some more of those soon as well.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
That NHZ/PosiHZ looks beautiful! Silver electric dreams right there. I need some of those in my life! I think I have a partial pack of old Seedsman haze that I should get to popping. I’ve run some of the ICHaze courtesy of Flower Power. Those unique terps of Grains of Paradise were so nice. Spindly flowers, but great uplifting and energetic effects. I wouldn’t say trippy, but very positive and motivating. I’d like to run some more of those soon as well.
when I am growing something new, I try to get the most information about it I can... and mostly, any line regarding, I find two groups of opinions. one is usually that it is nice, but only nice... other group is about raving reports how it is fantastic.

same for federation hawaiian, bshw, black vietnamese or new caledonia LOL any line...

every time these two basic kinds of opinion...

I guess it depends on pheno one can find...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
View attachment 18999471 Blue sting, they sure got burnt but recovered some… some better than others. Have all of the plants rooted and in soil for another round.
Smelling blueberry and diesel mostly for now.

View attachment 18999465 View attachment 18999466 View attachment 18999467 View attachment 18999468 View attachment 18999469 View attachment 18999470
doesn't look bad... I don't see any nanners yet..

I am curious about that the most sativa one from you...

we need more black viet crosses. I tell ya brothers...

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
when I am growing something new, I try to get the most information about it I can... and mostly, any line regarding, I find two groups of opinions. one is usually that it is nice, but only nice... other group is about raving reports how it is fantastic.

same for federation hawaiian, bshw, black vietnamese or new caledonia LOL any line...

every time these two basic kinds of opinion...

I guess it depends on pheno one can find...
I think I grew four females of the ICMag haze from the seed stock flower~power generously shared. I didn’t take great care of them, kept in small pots and the final effects were still very good. I’m sure with proper care, they will be even better. They did all have that very strong grains of paradise aroma. I have some cobbed that has been aging in vacuum seal for a long time. I should try a chew.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I think I grew four females of the ICMag haze from the seed stock flower~power generously shared. I didn’t take great care of them, kept in small pots and the final effects were still very good. I’m sure with proper care, they will be even better. They did all have that very strong grains of paradise aroma. I have some cobbed that has been aging in vacuum seal for a long time. I should try a chew.
@flower~power got one and said it is trippy, and that my nev haze x posi haze is less trippy than seedsman... whoa.. so you see I have to grow it, I have around 10 females only... with this line, one needs numbers... but @flower~power not, he doesn't need it, he gets one female, and bang! it is trippy, he is lucky guy. hehehe. let see...

I am for trippy smoke you know me Humbl

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
@flower~power got one and said it is trippy, and that my nev haze x posi haze is less trippy than seedsman... whoa.. so you see I have to grow it, I have around 10 females only... with this line, one needs numbers... but @flower~power not, he doesn't need it, he gets one female, and bang! it is trippy, he is lucky guy. hehehe. let see...

I am for trippy smoke you know me Humbl
Yes, you are! I have no doubt flower~power found what he says he did. Dudes grown and smoked enough to know. I still have some of those seeds. Not sure how many. I should start them all next season and then OP what I have for a bulk up. I will send you some when I do.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Yes, you are! I have no doubt flower~power found what he says he did. Dudes grown and smoked enough to know. I still have some of those seeds. Not sure how many. I should start them all next season and then OP what I have for a bulk up. I will send you some when I do.
good luck with them man. oh thank you.

I sure let you know what I think about seedsman vs. posi haze... hehehehhehe.

slowly prepare my malawi mother for our thaihaze male... that should be psychedelic and electric too. let see, you are invited to test them, when it is done...

Last edited:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
What Malawi are you using, Maha? I have some S1’s gifted from dubi from their new Killer Malawi. Only grew one and she was definitely suffering from some inward depression growth wise, but she put out some amazingly potent flowers.

Latest posts

Latest posts