What's new

blue shiva, cindy bubble

deZerTomB

here's some I bred myself, blue shiva from cap crip I crossed a male and female from his pack. I believe the male was blueberry from dj shorts and a shiva female, but only the capt. knows for sure.

The first one is bushier, the second has darker puple striped main stem and leaf stems. I'll prolly flip around new years eve, this weekend.

deZerTomB

cindy bubble

cindy bubble

here's the cindy bubble, cinderella haze female from jlp crossed to bubbleberry from cap crip.

getting quite nice looking side branches for being so short, I'm waiting for enough stem to take a cutting without cutting off the biggest best light collecting leaves. Of course I'm hoping for a girl.

deZerTomB

cloner

cloner

then here's my cloner, running r-o'ed water with some b2 and cloning solution gives me roots like this in 4-5 days.

just switched over to hydro so learning the ropes as far as nutes go, will prolly burn something and maybe starve also but I'll just smoke my mistakes.

happy new year!
:sasmokin:

deZerTomB

Thanx gift, just trying to get up & running work out the kinks. I need to drill some extra holes in the bucket bottoms to help drainage, few other things.

Looking for a mamma to get started with, then I'll grow some other stuff out in a couple months. Still crossing my fingers for girls. Especially the cindy bubble, but at least the bushy blue shiva is female. It's been a while since I smoked it, but the smell from rubbing the stem reminds me. 8+)

Sleepy

Veteran
hi, deZerTomB!!

yummy sounding crosses you have there!

another suggestion for you...
while you have the top buckets out, to drill the holes, place an airstone in the bottom, too.

best of luck for some nice girls!!

deZerTomB

starting to show sex

starting to show sex

cheering for girls, but looks like a perfect couple, hehe.

but they ain't gettin it on anytime soon.

hey sleepy
Airstone? does that need an air line to it? Does that do the same as a bubble curtain?

3legdog

Wonderful to see you makn your own crosses. I just started earlier this year myself & am in full swing now. After becoming an excellent gardner...imo of course...i figured it was time to begin sharing what i believe to be some of the best herb on the planet!

Great grows to ya & i hope they surpass all your expectations.yf3 :wave:

deZerTomB

Well still looking for white hairs, less than a week in flower. so still early.

3legdog- thanks for stopping by. If I get a good female out of these I'll be ecstatic. I may be starting some more beans real soon.

gift-good to hear from you again, growing fast now, once they get rolling, really take off. Vegged way too long.

alGrenDh

deZerTomB said:
all male. I'm done nothing left, start over... again.

I feel your pain man! I still remember one of my past ones, 5 strains, 3 seed each, 15 outta 15 male, a month & a half wasted :badday:

Take care... :wave:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Don't let that shit get you down...

Don't let that shit get you down...

Just plant more seeds this time around...
Glad to see you experimenting you never know what you will come up with...
Take care and be safe.........................CC

Latest posts

Latest posts