image000007.jpg
image000008 (1).jpg
image000000 (2).jpg
image000001 (1).jpg
image000000 (1).jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Those are pretty flowers friend. I bet they will get you stone as any photo plants. Thank you for sharing your work and keep us posted on the next one.

rindindoo

This autoflower looks amazing! Enough time has already passed for it to cure and be smoked, if everything is ok with you, please tell us what its smoke is like? From the name it is clear that one of the parents is Congolese Landrace, but what is the name of the parent who gave the autoflowering gene?

CannaZen

This autoflower looks amazing! Enough time has already passed for it to cure and be smoked, if everything is ok with you, please tell us what its smoke is like? From the name it is clear that one of the parents is Congolese Landrace, but what is the name of the parent who gave the autoflowering gene?
Looks lowRyder to me but short stuff version. I recognize it. They were really good autos but my cross had some of the same appearance of like modern indica that is kind of what I've thought would be called homogenous in f1 appearance. I haven't taken my seeds into f2 yet so I'm not sure how they may interbreed yet.

Latest posts

Latest posts