What's new

Bigfoot - Legend Becomes Fact?

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
another somthing digging thru a dead tree vid this time dude went on early to sit for a hunt and started hearing commotion behind him this what he filmed

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
i think they sleep or nest in caves and caverns so many scattered throughout the country. marked map of the large ones so many unmarked or havnt been found yet. missing 411 had good documentary missing people from state parks
caves.jpg

missing people hotspots
missing-from-parks-map-1024x682.jpg

igrowone

Veteran
I wasn't able to pick out much in the video but the missing persons map is interesting
BFRO has the view that there has never been a documented attack on a human by a Sasquatch
there is a recent posting on their report page of what they describe as a bluff charge
didn't sound like a bluff charge to me, it also happened in Florida so skunk ape is the label

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
few stange incedents as far as attacks we just never here about them when jackson signed the indian removal act we pushed alot of the tribes into new territories the trail of tears stuff. the chickisaw tribe got it the worse alot of missing woman and children all disappeared while foraging. another read once was child got taken in canada in the 50s near the body they found massive bedding of a large animal with huge tracks that werent bear
https://www.texasmonthly.com/true-crime/mountain-lion-christopher-whiteley/
not sayin these are that texas one was weird all happend in sand not one track

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
oh wow man! this is above and beyond wild man wookie in the woods
this is why the tokoloshe news is being suppressed! here in the usa
bigfoot cant hold a candle to this guy!
how would i know if i had a tokoloshe tracker implant?
im going to check my bum just to be safe!
you cant make this sh* up man
or can you?

Last edited: