What's new

Beta Testers

slackx

Veteran
Where oh where can chemmy jones and sourchem haze be? Not trying to break balls but i wanna follow all of these.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
I think Chucky's gonna be doing the Chemmy Jones. Not sure if it's as a tester though.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
that would be MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE doing a test of the CHEMMY JONES i will post a thread as soon as i get the beaners

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got my chemmy jones this afternoon!!! I won't be able to start them for a few weeks though...

Snootch

I just got my testers in today. Big thanks to OJD and crew. I got chemmy jones and also a pack labeled UOGKush x chem, which i would imagine is ogkush x chem or lemchem. Ill be germing them in a couple weeks once my current run is finished, and will post a thread then to document these. This will definately be an exciting run!

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got that same package. I sent a pm to ojd asking him which strain that is...mine says ukush x chem, with a letter in front of the 'u' that I cant quite make out

amoS

hey guy's, got mine today also

picture.php

and secret recipe

picture.php

really healthy looking beans, dropped 3 tonite and waiting on the next best moon phase (19th - 21st) to drop the secret recipe...be starting a thread soon thanks ojd and all at connoisseur ......peace

Latest posts

Latest posts