What's new

Bc Bud Depot

Gmack

^ I popped 20 JOTI Godbud seeds and didn't find a single one that resembled the old cup winner. since he was busted, strains authenticity have been suspect

We'll that's sucks for them but is good to know for us the growers.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I shoulda read this thread before I went for 5 BCB Garlic Cheese seeds.

The seeds are big and black.. but one in the shot glass, my success rate of seeds is close 100% with seeds that crack open in water, turned the water dull looking, didn't sink for 3 days until I scraped it with an xacto knife, it did sink the next day (4) and 3 days later still no cigar.. next seed was filed with an Emory board before soaking, it sunk over night and over the next night it cracked open... its been in the media for 3 days now... they usually take only 1-2 days before it emerges a seedling.. now I read this about 'the black', i'd guess the seeds were big and black, no? live and learn.:moon:. I'll be back if there's any successes out of the 4 I have left...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I really really want to get their NL#5 but having trouble pulling the trigger because of so many negative reports. A friend grew some out a year or two ago, doesn't do clones, grows outside. It was excellent smoke for what I sampled. He did say he had low germ rates. But I wasn't there so that's heresay.

Gmack

I really really want to get their NL#5 but having trouble pulling the trigger because of so many negative reports. A friend grew some out a year or two ago, doesn't do clones, grows outside. It was excellent smoke for what I sampled. He did say he had low germ rates. But I wasn't there so that's heresay.

Peakseedsbc .com has nl seeds. Not sure what version they are but at $30 for a pack it's worth trying imo.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I shoulda read this thread before I went for 5 BCB Garlic Cheese seeds.

The seeds are big and black.. but one in the shot glass, my success rate of seeds is close 100% with seeds that crack open in water, turned the water dull looking, didn't sink for 3 days until I scraped it with an xacto knife, it did sink the next day (4) and 3 days later still no cigar.. next seed was filed with an Emory board before soaking, it sunk over night and over the next night it cracked open... its been in the media for 3 days now... they usually take only 1-2 days before it emerges a seedling.. now I read this about 'the black', i'd guess the seeds were big and black, no? live and learn.:moon:. I'll be back if there's any successes out of the 4 I have left...
The GarlicCheese seed that was scuffed with the emory board has life! I'm in a holding pattern for my next run while construction at my home take place... worrying about the electrical inspection and 'officials' looking an inspecting electrical panel work to insure code is met, not to mention the window shaker AC sticking out one of the bedroom walls into the garage... will have to take it out and patch hole in wall.. but I'll try to upate as GC progresses..

So Chimera does that mean we might see a "Black" strain coming from your way here in the near future lol??? Because that would be stellar hopefully its straight fire for ya buddy!!!!

Anyone fuck with Dr. Greenthumb? I got a pack of Sour 13 like 4 years ago, grew 10, had 10 completely different phenos. Some were huge, some too fluffy, one of them was fire, but like basically no consistency. I have a pack of his trainwreck sitting in my fridge from 2013.. waiting on HC to get my license then will give them a shit, hope they are still good!

acespicoli

So Chimera does that mean we might see a "Black" strain coming from your way here in the near future lol??? Because that would be stellar hopefully its straight fire for ya buddy!!!!
Canadians have an entirely different menu
the black

rockbud
ubc chemo
pink kush

some things that didnt seem to cross the pond
there have been some great canadian seed banks, lately it seems even they are becoming a thing of the past
this new generation seems to like confections...

Last edited:

Tynehead Tom

how does any breeder have the ability to make UBC Chemo ?
I was there in the room when the original/first UBC cuts were handed to my friend and grow mentor.
That was 1990..... so 32 years ago.
Now I have been grabbing "chemo crosses" from various breeders .... many claiming the Chemo as the male LOL
I don't believe that anyone has the real deal legit chemo mother cut..... nobody.... and would go as far to say that "any" breeder claiming to be working the original chemo is full of horse excrement.

Show me the mother cut , show me her in full flower and show me a cured nug...... I'll call it it right there on the spot.
The first guy to receive the chemo was in strawberry hill, surrey BC. His name was Sandy Richards(rip) and he was a patch member of the Outlaws , on loan to the Hells Angels here in BC , teaching them how to set up and run indoor grows under HID. I grew it myself for close to 5 years.
my story is 100% true...... those selling Chemo or it's crosses? Thier stories are likely 100% bull shit. No matter who they are.

don't get sucked in

Latest posts

Latest posts