What's new

Bb muffing green house tent what would you do ?

It’s getting cold in the dirty mitten state . I took down one bb muffin . It’s been 55f days and 38 nights . What’s too cold ? Does this one look done ? What would you do ?

Attachments

• IMG_0511.jpeg
    IMG_0511.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0512.jpeg
    IMG_0512.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 40

goingrey

Chop and dry. Too cold for any further development and it looks pretty good already. Even some amber trichs, ok only on leaves, still.

my thoughts also unless you can give them heat it is done as it will get

but does look good :)

all the best and grow well

S_M
Thank you this was a bag seeds I put in green house Tent just to be respectful of the neighbors . It smells so incredible that it sparked my passion for growing again . I have ordered haze and nl2 and a pack of the bb muffin this bag seed was from . Thank you for the response I appreciate it have a good day

I harvested most of both plants I left half of one up as an experiment I guess you could say I put a 5 gal bucket in tent with a fish tank heater . It’s cold and next week is cold cold and 6 days of rain but what I got looks pretty good . Feels great to have grown my own organic . I’m so disgusted and disappointed at Michigan rec ect the legal market is doing nothing good right now anyway . I guess home grown tomatoes are better too .

Attachments

• IMG_0516.jpeg
    IMG_0516.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0515.jpeg
    IMG_0515.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0514.jpeg
    IMG_0514.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 35

Latest posts

Latest posts