What's new

Bad customer service

GasD

I've had my fc-E6500 for about a year now. The light it emits is great. However, when I received the light it had two issues. First one of the threaded inserts for one light bar had no threads cut into it. It's just blank metal that won't take the wing bolt. Second, the light will not connect to the MH app.

For the last 10 months I called MH customer service twice monthly, leaving messages every other call. I've never got anyone to answer the phone or call me back about the issues. Kind of shitty customer service honestly. I've owned many mars hydro lights with this one being the newest and largest.

I will go with a different brand next light I buy because of these issues and the failure of any communication with the MH company.

Just my experience. Wanted to let other growers know so they are informed before buying. I hope your experiences are better. The lights are okay but for the money some customer service would be nice.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I've had my fc-E6500 for about a year now. The light it emits is great. However, when I received the light it had two issues. First one of the threaded inserts for one light bar had no threads cut into it. It's just blank metal that won't take the wing bolt. Second, the light will not connect to the MH app.

For the last 10 months I called MH customer service twice monthly, leaving messages every other call. I've never got anyone to answer the phone or call me back about the issues. Kind of shitty customer service honestly. I've owned many mars hydro lights with this one being the newest and largest.

I will go with a different brand next light I buy because of these issues and the failure of any communication with the MH company.

Just my experience. Wanted to let other growers know so they are informed before buying. I hope your experiences are better. The lights are okay but for the money some customer service would be nice.
Thanks for sharing.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor

Hello there! Sorry for the late reply and we're sorry that you're having such problems. Please contact the Mars Hydro Solutions Team [solutions@mars-hydro.com] with the following info readily prepared:

(1) Your Order information. Including your order number, purchase platform, and order email.

(2) A detailed description of the issue with pictures and/or videos.

(3) Photos of all labels on the original box. (if preserved)

(4) Associated proof of faulty/defective products.

We will offer you the solutions ASAP!

GasD

(5) You must be accompanied by great grandparents on both your grandmother and grandfathers sides of the family.

(6) A 2ft length of plaited fog
Fuck yeah! Who's helping me dig? Gotta get ggma and ggpa woke the hells up!

What types of plaits are talking here? Standard three braid? French, Dutch, fishtail? Need more info, instructions a bit foggy.

GasD

Hello there! Sorry for the late reply and we're sorry that you're having such problems. Please contact the Mars Hydro Solutions Team [solutions@mars-hydro.com] with the following info readily prepared:

(1) Your Order information. Including your order number, purchase platform, and order email.

(2) A detailed description of the issue with pictures and/or videos.

(3) Photos of all labels on the original box. (if preserved)

(4) Associated proof of faulty/defective products.

We will offer you the solutions ASAP!
I sent you the order information. I'll get a picture of the threadless insert. I'm not going to be able to give you a picture of the bluetooth issue or the box. The box was recycled.