What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Back on the boards after 12 years !

BusyB

Hi folks, :wave:

How you all doing ?

Not been on these boards in a very long time, used to go on planetganja some years ago and here.

Joined a while ago but failed to log back in again, that was 5 years ago ! 😲

Came back on to find some information and refresh my grow knowledge in the hope might be able to help wife, who has stage 4 cancer and is receiving palliative chemotherapy.
She has a number of secondary tumors, one is on her portal vein and could rupture any time, they can’t operate.
Unfortunately her cancer is still growing and they have changed her onto folfox, which really affects her more than folfiri.

Anyhow good to see this place is still going, and so many of you are still here.

Last edited:

BusyB

BusyB

Welcome back BusyB and sorry for all of the grief you and your wife are presently going through.
Bless you CosmicGiggle and thank you :)
Welcome back!!
Thanks Bona Fortuna ☮️
BusyB,
Welcome back to the mag. I hope that your grow you are studying for is spectacular.
Cheers farmerlion, :) it’s all in the hands of Mother Nature now, few plants up a mountain.
hoping to get a little set up going indoors in near future.
Buts it gonna take a fair bit of builders skip diving I reckon, funds are low, but got plenty of old seeds.

BusyB

Worse month yet !

Wife’s been on downward slide.

Latest scan shows increase in tumor size, cancer markers still climbing, liver started to fail, jaundice, etc.
Oncologist said she has x amount of time left now, although she didn’t wish to know how long exactly.

Totally drained emotionally.

All is lost it seems.

Just started building new grow space too.

Life, what a kick in the nuts.

Latest posts

Latest posts