What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Article warns of dangerous Marijuana variant (BHO) Then explains how to make it?!?

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
File under Mainstream Media Fear/Uncertainty/Doubt - Smear Piece - WTF

Select Quotes "Authorities also said a pair of Duluth teenagers overdosed on marijuana wax recently. In a video released by law enforcement, the mother of one of the teens described her son gasping for air and vomiting after ingesting the drug."

"Police in St. Cloud say a house fire in late November that killed 85-year-old Sally Douglas is tied to marijuana wax production."

"“What we see is there are no boundaries,” Leslie said. “It doesn’t take much for a group of younger gentlemen to head to Colorado, hang out, learn some stuff and take it back here."

I mean seriously , heres the kicker "Similar in consistency to honey, marijuana wax is made by cooking ground marijuana leaves in a cylinder soaked with butane to yield a substance that can be smoked using water pipes or vaporizer pens or added to food. A more intense physical and psychological high results."

this is some of the best sensationalist drivel Ive seen in like... hours

Read the article here: http://www.startribune.com/local/north/297518631.html?page=1&c=y

PURE FUCKERY

W

wegobigupnorth

Love how the lady says her son OVERDOSED I can't believe that shit lmao

scared and uneducated letting someone else think for them.if they would only try the weed for themselves then they would realize the hell they live in.ronald reagon once said,the last thing we need is these kids sitting around a table smoking a joint and talking.now there sitting around a stove blowing themselves up

armedoldhippy

Veteran
now there sitting around a stove blowing themselves up

that is called "thinning the herd..." folks fucking with flammable shit indoors, LOL! all it takes is a light switch getting flipped, or fumes getting to a pilot light, or a spark from static electricity...

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
you don't have to go anywhere to learn how to make..internet has all the info ....yeehaw....Colorado is overrated anyhow... I used to make lots of bho and never had one issue...never made wax...I prefer dry sift or a bud anyhow...BOOM there goes another DUMBASS...survival of the fittest

WelderDan

Veteran
It hasn't been about real news in a long time. Sensationalism gets attention, truth isn't even an afterthought anymore. Factual reporting died out a long time ago.

"We got the bubble headed bleach blonde who comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die, give us dirty laundry"

-Don Henley

jd4083

Veteran
This is why I get my news from NPR, BBC, and Al Jazeera and nowhere else.

It's like voting for the president -- they all suck in different ways, the trick is hoping that you chose the one who sucks slightly less than the rest

i use vice news.that shit is crazy.10 year old kids in liberia who are cannibals and use assualt rifles.thats the real news.vice news

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
"“What we see is there are no boundaries,” Leslie said. “It doesn’t take much for a group of younger gentlemen to head to Colorado, hang out, learn some stuff and take it back here."

"Similar in consistency to honey, cannabis wax is made by cooking ground cannabis in a cylinder soaked with butane to yield a substance that can be smoked using water pipes or vaporizer pens or added to food. A more intense physical and psychological high results."

PURE FUCKERY

Awesome thread and awesome thread title BC!

How about we focus on the quotes above, not your words but those of our fourth estate hero....

Leslie from the first part fears the spread of knowledge, and rightfully fears Colorado. Unfortunately Leslie has no idea what a free Colorado or Merica would really look like. Fortunately for all of us, including Leslie, knowledge can't be contained this Colorado (errr internet) just won't shut up.

Second quote from the 4th estate guy is pretty spot on. A wiki answer that is pretty close to words I might chose. In fact I changed a word and deleted a word (did you notice).

:joint:

jd4083

Veteran
i use vice news.that shit is crazy.10 year old kids in liberia who are cannibals and use assualt rifles.thats the real news.vice news

Vice has become "let's take hipsters and put them in dangerous situations, often while under the influence of hard drugs"

It's very entertaining (although it has become very watered down as it has become more profitable) but you should by no means take any sort of Vice "documentary" as factual information.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It hasn't been about real news in a long time. Sensationalism gets attention, truth isn't even an afterthought anymore. Factual reporting died out a long time ago.

"We got the bubble headed bleach blonde who comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die, give us dirty laundry"

-Don Henley

no shit. I aint trusted anyone since Walter Cronkite died. he did not trust politicians...

if its not fact then how can it be dangerous.only some of them are hipsters doing drugs in a risky country.most episodes ive seen deal with much more pressing shit.honestly where i live no one knows what vice news is.

Latest posts

Latest posts