What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Are there any reputable clone vendors in USA??????????

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have wondered whether big corporate cannabis pays these jackasses to spread disease and ruin gardens.
Are there unscrupulous people absolutely. That's why knowing who you take cuts in from is big on the important list.

I suck with seeds. Not sure if too wet, then stall. Maybe anxiety of the cost. I prefer to work with something known good. I grew a couple of bad GG4 grows before I got it right, so not being expert and knowing what to look for, and knowing hundreds of different strains, I would have let something like that die off. Being told exactly what to feed that exact phenotype.
What would you suggest in HH seeds if I were to try??? Do not know anyone that loves what they do, and has been exposed to so many greats.

Seeds are easy but you can't expect success if you are not willing to learn. I have plenty of good lines to try. I don't sell seeds much anymore. It was too stressful, my health isn't that great. I love growing and making seeds. When it turned into a job it stopped being fun. I went back to when I was having fun. .

Last edited:

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
Are there unscrupulous people absolutely. That's why knowing who you take cuts in from is big on the important list.

Seeds are easy but you can't expect success if you are not willing to learn. I have plenty of good lines to try. I don't sell seeds much anymore. It was too stressful, my health isn't that great. I love growing and making seeds. When it turned into a job it stopped being fun. I went back to when I was having fun. .
Congrats!!! It's always good to follow your heart :respect: