What's new

Archive seed drop ?????

How's it going folks ,does anyone know when archive is planned to drop there next batch? They've been sold out at most places for a while know ,and the way everyone has been bragging up this gear I don't want to miss my chance to grab some ,I'm sure they sell out fast too ,even emailed archive a few weeks back and haven't heard back from them yet , any info is greatly appreciated, thanks for your time

ThaDocta

Veteran
New drop is being packed right now. Will go to online vendors and local stores very shortly.

Will not be at the LA Cup either weekend. Pretty burnt out on the events, the people, and overall stigma of quantity over quality associated with it.

B

blue_tick

hell yea
looking to find some that will go out side in the south U.S SUB TROPIC

PEACE

PNWCannaman

I'm glad to hear that we will have more dank seeds available from ThaDocta!!
I was sad when I read your comment a few months back about not making any more seed for retail...

Is there any local shops here in WA that I can get Archive seeds from??

Yo docta let us kno what vendors will be getting the drop and what's gonna drop when they do!!listen up peoplel ya better have ya finger on that trigger when these drop cause these won't be on long!!anyone that knows about fire genetics knows that's all tha docta drops!!! Already been practicing my trigger finger on the sites ta get my practice in...ya better do the same!!!

N

Nopapersleft

Yah I can't wait been wanting to try archives gear for a while now. Nothing but fire from what I read