What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

any good tips for cannabis cultivation indoor?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello friend and thanks for the post. There are many ways you can grow your weed at home. Tents, closets, rooms, and indoor sunny windows. I have seen a lot of people in the past overdue it in the beginning and then later regret it. Talk to the pros. Check out our vendors' forum and see if they can help you. You can ask them questions and they will gladly answer for you.

cannayang

Hello friend and thanks for the post. There are many ways you can grow your weed at home. Tents, closets, rooms, and indoor sunny windows. I have seen a lot of people in the past overdue it in the beginning and then later regret it. Talk to the pros. Check out our vendors' forum and see if they can help you. You can ask them questions and they will gladly answer for you.
Yes, thank you very much! I just checked, a lot of growers are cultivated by tent with grow light,etc, looks very great! what's your opinions?

mr.brunch

Veteran
LEDs perform very well but have a high upfront cost, hps are cheap but make a lot of heat… have had good results with both.
I am currently using the @Mars Hydro Led fce-4800 in a 1sq/m tent (480w) which replaces the 600w hps well.. its a bar style led so the footprint is spread evenly with no hotspots.

A good extraction fan & filter is a must, and a fan for circulation too… airflow is your friend 👍

All the best with what you decide

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Yes, thank you very much! I just checked, a lot of growers are cultivated by tent with grow light,etc, looks very great! what's your opinions?
Large closets make good gardens. I like using Combo lighting and dialing in the light spectrum. The last combo I used was two LEDs and one 400 hps and one four ft. 4 bulb fluorescent for side lighting in the same garden. Heres photos.

IMG_2699.JPG

IMG_2308.JPG

IMG_2302.JPG

IMG_2303.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts