What's new

Aeroponic CFL Grow

Stink_Nugget

Im setting up a 440w aeroponic CFL grow for a buddy in a converted bar. PICs are coming tomorrow. I read a thread on OG (sorry) where the guy pulled 40g off of 84w of CFL. Im using 440w so 7 ounces should be possible, mabey more :D

This is looking to be a low budget build. I picked up a box of 10 26w CFL and a pack of 6 30w CFL on EBAY, cost about 25 bucks plus shipping which brings it to about 30. These should be here in a week or so. They are going into a custom build reflector type hood thingy with air cooling. CFLs can get pretty hot so im not going going to chance it. Im just going to route the air vent intake for the chamber through the hood, killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Im going to be using a Rubbermaid 35 gallon tub for the aero chamber and four -4' netpot cups with crushed lava rock as the medium. For the actual aero part of the system I have an electric 5GPM pump that going to be hooked up to a primary vertical feed that splits 4 ways from the vertical feed and supplys the feed rails with the misters in them. This is going to be at the top of the container.

Im using a 265CFM Dayton from a previous grow and using that to cool the chamber/light hood.

This is going to be a really neat setup when its done... Im getting started on it towmorrw so stay tuned... and pics are coming....im going to take a bunch a pics and let them do the rest of the talking.:D

Last edited:

full time daddy
Veteran
cant wait....

i bet it pulls nice...... aero like cold water cf's dont put off any heat.
i had a 400 with a aero set up in a closet. ended up with root rot water got to hot.... but gave me some killer bud for root death.

lol

cant wait for pix

Latest posts

Latest posts